Where's this patch from?

id say its off martel websters or something of the like!
unless its the portlamd trailblazers or sebastiam telfair!!!!

I was wondering if there was some kind of event or warmer top he may have worn but I can't for the life of me think of what it could be.

UD confirmed a while ago that for some rookies at the photo shoot if they hadn't been given numbers etc, they often used other players jerseys to cut up. I know that for Devin Harris (for the same year funnily enough) they got him to wear some Dirk jerseys to cut up for some of the cards. Scotty had a heap of premium patches that were verified by UD as being authentic and had letter patches , one with the letter "Z". There isnt a Z in Harris and it was from the back name plate.

Its likely that Telfair copped the same, he probably wore either Miles or Abdur Rahim jerseys at the photoshoot and UD used these for the cards. It was worn by him, its just his name and number on the jersey.

I bet it doesn't read "certified as being another players jersey, worn by Sebastian Telfair" haha

Spot on.......it also doesn't read... "certified as being another players jersey, worn by Sebastian Telfair for less than 30 seconds at the photoshoot where he wore 50 other jerseys to bring you closer to the game"

Back
Top Bottom