Where to sit....

cp3

Old School
Real Name
John
Alright people looks like Im heading to the US of A just a quick trip to Hawaii, heading over to VEGAS!!! then to LA just to catch the

LAKERS vs HORNETS... :D:D:D:worthy::worthy:

My question is... Has anyone here been to the stadium and can suggest the best area... right now Im looking at behind the AWAY bench at just over 300US... Hey you only live once...!

Any suggestions... comments, experiences
Im all ears.....

Thanks!

Well I'm awaiting a game in Toronto for November myself. I have been to the Baseball already and it really seems alot closer than you think. I'm a bit like yourself, this may be the only time I'll be over here so I was thinking about somewhere on the side of the court in the first tier of seating. Hopefully you'll see Kobe in action (if he doesn't get traded lol)

titttieees

ok seriously isnt it about time we kicked out this clown. Every single one of his posts is either 1 word or a sentence and none of his comments make sense to boot.
In another thread in this forum he made reference to the Lions in the AFL when their season is all but over and it has nothing to do with basketball like his comment in this thread.

He also has been at Oz Cards for a while now and still hasn't even been involved in a deal, so what is he here for! :mad:

ok seriously isnt it about time we kicked out this clown. Every single one of his posts is either 1 word or a sentence and none of his comments make sense to boot.
In another thread in this forum he made reference to the Lions in the AFL when their season is all but over and it has nothing to do with basketball like his comment in this thread.

He also has been at Oz Cards for a while now and still hasn't even been involved in a deal, so what is he here for! :mad:

Jon...can we please get back on topic...or else i will be forced to make an official complaint about your endless off topic rants ...LOL....:v:;);):v:

Back on topic....i will in the US for a week in october....does anyone know EXACTLY when the season starts.....and yes i am too lazy to look it up...;)

Just a little UPDATE I got my tickets this morning... Ill be right behind the HORNETS bench... Ill try and get my jersey signed ;)

Anyway Ill let all know how it goes.... Followed the League since 94 and this has always been a dream of mine... CANT WAIT!

Back
Top Bottom