where to from here??

I've decided to get even more ruthless about how much of my PC I'm getting rid of. I've got a small core of cards I'm holding (maybe 50), but basically everything else is being moved and the sales being put into a pot for a single card which is well over 10x the cost of the most I've ever spent on a card so far.

I love the hunt of tracking cards I need for sets etc, and even finding steals online, but I've decided that instead of spending more money and building OUT my collection, from here I'll sell as much as I can to fund building UP into something that I'll actually have a longer challenge obtaining.

This card I'm aiming for has a print run of 150, and probably pops up a few times a year so I have time :lol:

I currently have 15 boxes sitting with SMC at the moment and 150 sealed random packs which is still growing, albeit slower than i'd like at the moment.

The 15 boxes i'll be holding on to and when i finally get to show you guys, you'll understand why. As for the 150+ packs, well that's going to be an epic rip! I'll probably end up doing that on here as well.

I've decided to get even more ruthless about how much of my PC I'm getting rid of. I've got a small core of cards I'm holding (maybe 50), but basically everything else is being moved and the sales being put into a pot for a single card which is well over 10x the cost of the most I've ever spent on a card so far.

I love the hunt of tracking cards I need for sets etc, and even finding steals online, but I've decided that instead of spending more money and building OUT my collection, from here I'll sell as much as I can to fund building UP into something that I'll actually have a longer challenge obtaining.

This card I'm aiming for has a print run of 150, and probably pops up a few times a year so I have time :lol:
I'm with you on that. Hardest thing I find is getting rid of all the low end and parallels

Back
Top Bottom