Where is this from?

ozballer23

#1 J.R. Smith Collector
Real Name
Norm
What part of the Hawks jersey is this patch from? Looks more like a Bobcats jersey patch to me... :blink:

Al Horford Exquisite 3C Patch Auto RC #/225 Autograph - eBay (item 160294264022 end time Oct-30-08 20:00:13 PDT)

11rb2o2.jpg

Simply put, it's from that jersey he is wearing in the picture on the card...

The lettering is white with orange jersey behind it, where on that jersey is that? Yeas the jersey he is wearing has small amount of orange bodering around the letters, but not that much and no balck.

The angle of the lettering and the colouring seem much more like a Bobcats jersey than a Hawks one. The best question may be is it an UD error, or is it card tampering?

The angle of the lettering and the colouring seem much more like a Bobcats jersey than a Hawks one. The best question may be is it an UD error, or is it card tampering?

My thoughts exact. Not sure if it would be tampering though, leaning towards an error imo.

And Bobcats wear black???? Their Home jersey is white with Orange and their away jersey is bright orange with white lettering...it isn't the Bobcats, it's the Blue Hawks jersey Horford is wearing in the picture. Not sure where, but the orange bit is simply shadowing on maybe the number on the back? And the "Black" is actually dark blue.

And Bobcats wear black???? Their Home jersey is white with Orange and their away jersey is bright orange with white lettering...it isn't the Bobcats, it's the Blue Hawks jersey Horford is wearing in the picture. Not sure where, but the orange bit is simply shadowing on maybe the number on the back? And the "Black" is actually dark blue.

The black is the shadowing for the letters....

And before anoyone says it, the Bobcats alternate Blue away strip doesn't contain orange shadowing on the letters or numbers. Simply white numbers.

Oooo I finally see what you mean! Haha My bad. Hmmm now I look at it in that light, I suggest UD stuff up unless the Hawks wore some mystical orange jersey at some stage?

I looked back at the hawks past jerseys, none had that orange colour as their main part...

You can tell from the lettering angle, the colours and also the fabric texture (on the orange part in particular)...all are unique to the Bobcats jersey.

Back
Top Bottom