UFC Where is best place to buy box/case for next release?

Colesy

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
e-b-a-y-market
Hey just wondering where the best place to buy/pre-order a case/box for the next release?

Just wondering if the prices on ebay for 2014 Topps UFC Knockout as the going rate??

That's definitely not the going rate.

I generally believe if it's too good to be true, it probably is. And looking at their negative feedback for the last month, I'd be very wary.

Ausreseller is full of shite. (There's a Michael Jordan card thread in regards to this seller). Normally what he'll do after u win, is send you a message saying he is out of stock of that item and refund.

Dacardworld is the way to go.

I have sent this seller a message asking him how i can be sure that the case (at this price :confused:) will be delivered to me if i pre order. The response that i got was "make sure you order within the 60 days of delivery that way if you don't receive it Paypal will cover it". HMMMM.....Kinda strange that Bang on 60 days of the product release he relists the case like this....

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2014-Top...H_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item35d33d81a9&_uhb=1

This seller is getting peoples funds before the product release, using their money to buy whatever he likes and then refunding it due to "insufficient stock" or any other bull$%!@ he can come up with......

Yeah I bought the cheap case then asked if it was right and he came back saying sorry that was deposit price - realt price of case is $3000 and cancelled the transaction.

I have sent this seller a message asking him how i can be sure that the case (at this price :confused:) will be delivered to me if i pre order. The response that i got was "make sure you order within the 60 days of delivery that way if you don't receive it Paypal will cover it". HMMMM.....Kinda strange that Bang on 60 days of the product release he relists the case like this....

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2014-Top...H_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item35d33d81a9&_uhb=1

This seller is getting peoples funds before the product release, using their money to buy whatever he likes and then refunding it due to "insufficient stock" or any other bull$%!@ he can come up with......

Cant believe he sold one at that price too. Crazy. Still with guys you know and trust with UFC releases. There is a couple of us on here that do UFC.

Yeah I bought the cheap case then asked if it was right and he came back saying sorry that was deposit price - realt price of case is $3000 and cancelled the transaction.

Totally misleading seller... dog is all i have to say:mad: I read his item description ten times over and in no way did it mention this was a Deposit... i was right ..too good to be true..

Back
Top Bottom