Where did it come from?

ramen1981

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Keith Wong
Hey, guys. Anyone knows where the left part of the patch came from? The right part came from the bull logo for sure, but the left part appears to have a reverse of letters C and A. But I don't know where on a bull jersey or shorts would have that. Any ideas?

11836d1231549325-do-you-have-favorite-card-best-card-post-here-jordannumbersts2.jpg

Mostly likely from his shorts. I must add there are alot of those fake patches surfacing, so be careful with that particular auction.

Mostly likely from his shorts. I must add there are alot of those fake patches surfacing, so be careful with that particular auction.

I believe he owns the card, and maybe even pulled it? So the question is where did the patches come from, not whether they are fake.

Probably a warmup jersey with ChiCAgo on it

We have a winner!!! its from a Bulls Warm ups.....Ive seen the photos where the patches were matched toe the warm ups jacket and UD used a lot of these patches in this years exquisite.

Look's to me like it's faked. Patches don't seem right from the others i've seen.

Mate not to sound like a complete bastard but you could not be further from the truth.

Have a look at these below.....they are consistent with the card mentioned above....

56fe_1.JPG

e9d8_1.JPG

67f1_1.JPG

Cheers
Matt

Have a look at these below.....they are consistent with the card mentioned above....

56fe_1.JPG

e9d8_1.JPG

67f1_1.JPG

Cheers
Matt

I was thinking too much on the past years from the "Exquisite Number Pieces" set . Many don't have such nice patches on them.

I pulled this one out of the box myself, so I'm 100% that it's not fake. That is why I want to find out where the patch came from.

Look's to me like it's faked. Patches don't seem right from the others i've seen.

Thank you. To be honest, the warm-up jumper never came across my mind. I think that might be it. My friends and I have been having debates about where that patch came from ever since I pulled the card. Thanks for solving that problem for us.

My guess is from a warm-up jumper. There doesn't seem to be anything like it on either jersey or shorts.

I was thinking too much on the past years from the "Exquisite Number Pieces" set . Many don't have such nice patches on them.

Lucky its not a card that fits into your your niche of the hobby player wise and manufacturer :lol::crazy: Or your 'guesses' would be comical.

I pulled this one out of the box myself, so I'm 100% that it's not fake. That is why I want to find out where the patch came from.

Sry about getting it wrong mate, not too familiar the with lastest Exquisite release from UD since they a not the cards i collect.

I must add those warmup jacket patches a super rare, i've only come across one set with such patches in it and that is from the MJx 98 warmups /250. Given the rarity of such patches it can easily assumed by many as fake.

don't worry about it, I just wanted to clarify that it's not fake so that people reading these posts won't need to figure out whether it's real or not because all I really wanna know is where that patch came from. Honestly, I'm still not sure about the warm-up jacket but that's the closest I have got so far. Thanks you for everyone's inputs.

Sry about getting it wrong mate, not too familiar the with lastest Exquisite release from UD since they a not the cards i collect.

I must add those warmup jacket patches a super rare, i've only come across one set with such patches in it and that is from the MJx 98 warmups /250. Given the rarity of such patches it can easily assumed by many as fake.

don't worry about it, I just wanted to clarify that it's not fake so that people reading these posts won't need to figure out whether it's real or not because all I really wanna know is where that patch came from. Honestly, I'm still not sure about the warm-up jacket but that's the closest I have got so far. Thanks you for everyone's inputs.

Sweet as!!!If you need any help regarding anything Jordan, let me know:v:.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom