What's your favourite NBA release this year?

For me it would have to be Intrigue, overall best value for money and that is speaking from the wallet as I busted two cases here at the National.

1st case

Draft pick 1 redemption
5 golds - Kobe, Durant, curry, George & LeBron (6/10)
Karl Malone auto #/15
Rodman auto #/10
Duncan/Parker/Leonard triple patch

2nd case

Kobe auto jersey
Blake griffin auto
John wall auto
Draft picks 2, 3 & 4
Kobe gold
Chris Paul platinum intruiging player 1/1

Super Awesome case, way above the average case.
I'd assume that a good portion of the cases at the Nationals would have to be loaded as its a massive advertising campaign.
ala their first case break of 13-14 NT that was streamed live

I'd have to pic from a PC'er standpoint, as I feel I can only really judge on quality based on what I've got in hand. I would say my favourite set collection this year was Crusade, but to be fair the less hits and more parallels this year knocked it down a bunch from last year. Also the small quest patch windows. Value wise though and overall design/inserts would be the Select.

I have a feeling but the end of this years release schedule, Immaculate will the pick of the year. I'm keen to see what comes out of this years NT and Flawless, but I have a feeling the fun will be in Immaculate.

For me the best release would have to be Intrigue and for the budget conscious I thought Court Kings was also a stand out. We all know Immaculate will be the favourite release of the year and hopefully I can sell enough cards between now and its release to be able to get in on some breaks. Narrowing my PC players down to Splitter, Danny Green and Kyle Anderson (in anticipation) has helped me save a fair bit but would you believe a lower end guy like Splitter has been included in 17 releases this year! I miss the days of Exquisite and Chronology but I guess we have to roll with the punches. At least we can look on the bright side because tennis card collectors sure do it tough with those shocking stickers lol!

Back
Top Bottom