• Fleer

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Gordon7

Chitown For Life
Real Name
Phill
I was just thinking what brand of Cards to you like better

for me ill have to go UD i love the design of there cards.. also i think the quality of there Autos are much better then the other brands

For me it is not UD cos their bases seems to lose corners easier - lower quality... They do have some awesome high ends though!

I went with skybox based on my early 90s experience, the 91-92 white with the computer shape backgrounds are my favorite.

instead of starting another thread i might this question in here about skybox. Up to around 1996 the normal cards were either skybox just 'skybox' or skybox premium', but then they went to skybox metal and skybox z force?

which one is still the standard skybox sets?

I think this was covered in our Member poll and upper deck won hands down :) I going with upper deck as I love SPA and have had nothing but mojo from the 3 boxes ive broken. :)

As far as quality of the product as in; design of card, what's offered on the card or product ie jersey, patch, auto, auto patch etc and the kind of patches that's included, I'd say Upper Deck.

However, if we're talking about breaking boxes, I've had more luck breaking Fleer boxes than any other product. I also think Fleer have very fine products. Their card design are also great but some have been quite poor.

And I can't put down Topps either for their ambition to sign Allen Iverson exclusively. :p Besides, you got to love those refractors. ;)

I can not decide.

^ LOL! :p I think I did end up voting for UD last time around.

Shitty weather here in Sydney, eh? Where are you staying by the way?

i prefer Fleer, i was so dissapointed to hear they went bust :( i love Ultra, has always been my favourite, and always had the best mojo with it

I hate Upper Deck, crap pulls, and their redemption process kills it

Back
Top Bottom