Whats the value? Select Optimum 2021 Dusty Martin Medal 50/50

ihateupants

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shaun
I am seriously thinking about putting this guy up for sale. I don't ebay just due to the hassles it can bring so won't go the general auction route.

I'm a richmond man, and this was the crown jewel but if I want to participate in the hobby in 2022.. well something has to give. I have a selwood supremacy booklet for sale so see how that goes as my preferred way to get some cashflow.

Curious as to what the community and fellow richmond collectors think a fair value is. I recall one or two being sold post the Optimum release but can't for the life of me find those ebay sales now.

20210919_194237000_iOS.jpg
20210919_194319000_iOS.jpg

** note top left corner is fine, its just the protective film these cards have on them has pulled away a little bit out of the pack.

tough one my richmond brother ( being the off season) and I would recommend to hold off till the 22' season gets rolling and king Dusty is back playing..
it's more of a mid-tear Dusty card now (that's a good thing because it's more affordable to the average collector) after the high end 'supremacy' drop.
my ballpark (now) $750 - $ 900
Gets off to a flyer in 22' $ 1k ballpark!
p.s I know you love this card, so think on it bro!

p.s (like you said)
move that Selwood booklet on before the Dusty that will go towards financing 22 '
the Dusty is still a sweet hold
good luck with it all

Yea appreciate it guys. Going to move on the Selwood ( testing eBay right now) and hold on the Dusty. Figure if it’s not absolutely necessary why do something I might regret.

I might take a different approach to 2022 in general and focus less on ripping packs and more on targeting singles.. need to get me a Rance, reiwoldt, shedda, dusty and Deledio rookie sigs (if they all have them, haven’t looked it up). Gonna be a costly hunt..

Yea appreciate it guys. Going to move on the Selwood ( testing eBay right now) and hold on the Dusty. Figure if it’s not absolutely necessary why do something I might regret.

I might take a different approach to 2022 in general and focus less on ripping packs and more on targeting singles.. need to get me a Rance, reiwoldt, shedda, dusty and Deledio rookie sigs (if they all have them, haven’t looked it up). Gonna be a costly hunt..

Only Riewoldt Deledio and Dusty have Rookie Sigs

Rance and Shedda signed later on in Honours and Dominance respectively

Back
Top Bottom