Whats some good TV shows to watch?

I have a feeling I am way behind on this, season 6 O_O

i think I watched like the first 4 then had a break for a bit cause I thought it was good, not great and I got sick of the brother storyline. Season 5 has been great and starting to cross over a few characters with Breaking Bad now so it looks like it does catch up with BB after the final season (6). pretty cool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Better_Call_Saul

Last edited:
List of my favs:

Seinfeld
Ozark
You
Snowfall
Breaking Bad
King of Queens
Cobra Kai
Wentworth
Stranger Things
Heels
Rules of Engagement
Sons of Anarchy.
South Park
The Chi
Squid Game

List of shows I'm into
Smallville
Blacklist
Superman & Lois
Lois & Clark
Early Edition
Quantum Leap
Star Trek Original Series
Adventures of Superman
Mission Impossible

There's probably a lot more I haven't listed. I'm generally into older shows but I do watch new shows as well.

Last edited:
I just finished watching Game of Thrones though again and my god what a screw up. The show got so big I wonder if there was pressure on them to have celebs make an appearance or make the show go in another direction the George RR would have done had the book been finished? Speaking of which - is there a release date for that yet???????????????

The show was so good. Then, I guess like life and the way we feel life go by faster as we get older - it sped up and so much happened in the last squashed seasons it ruined it imo. They needed 10 seasons to do it right and Dan and Dave got bored I guess? bizarre thing to happen to possibly the biggest TV show in history.

not something I would click on, but my girl has been obsessed and I sat down to watch. From south Korea THE EXTRAORDINARY ATTORNEY WOO.
the main actress is fantastic and it's a well done drama..It's different, yet I enjoyed.

Back
Top Bottom