Whats some good TV shows to watch?

Watching How I met you mother series now, never seen it before. I heard the ending was as bad as Lost though. I'll push through.
good show that went about 5 seasons too long. still some great episodes tho. the ending is a different kind of bad than 'lost'. maybe worse due to the terrible final season as a whole...

checked out "NIGHT STALKER" on netflix, very well put together true crime doco series with some great archival 80's footage on the notorious sicko richard ramirez. Limited doco's like this is why i have netflix
highly recommended viewing 4/5****

I have started going back to rewatch over the series NARCOS ( litrually binged a full season and a half-13 hours just yesterday) such a fantastic show. The drama / acting / violence / double crossing and truth to the story is just done so well and going over it for the second time is as thrilling as the first watch.

I’ve literally just discovered The 100, and am addictive lol. I only started watching it 3 weeks ago and am already halfway through season 5. Love it.
Filled with so many Aussie actors to. Been watching it since first release on Fox 8, but now about to start watching the final season on Netflix since canning Foxtel.

Filled with so many Aussie actors to. Been watching it since first release on Fox 8, but now about to start watching the final season on Netflix since canning Foxtel.

It wasn’t until I Googled the show after about the first season that I found this out. I think there’s some really great acting in this show. I’m nearly halfway through season 6 and starting to stress that it will all be over soon lol

Queen's Gambit - 9/10

If you don't have even a passing interest in chess, then possibly don't bother.
But!!! If you do, then this is a great series. very well done
One of the best series I have seen of late.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10048342/
I started on it but wasn't hooked, have watched a bit of Anya's other stuff since though, so maybe I should give it another go... Might make me break out my old Kasparov Chess Computer! 😆

THE SERPENT - did the 8 part netflix series over the weekend. A decent crime drama on a serial killer ( Charles Sobhraj - who is currently still in jail) who murdered back packing tourists in thailand duing the 70"s. The series has a annoying way of "time hopping" from scene to scene and can be slow at the start, yet gains momentum towards the middle. Lead actor did a great job
good not great 6/10*

Need to liven this thread up cause im in need of some new suggestions.

One show i have only recently discovered is succession. Currently the third season is airing but im only towards the end of season 1 and thoroughly enjoying it. recommend checking it out.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7660850/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk
new season of 'curb your enthusiasm' just started, if youre into that?
i just rewatched 'house on haunted hill'. i think this show is pretty under-rated. it could even be in my top 5 all time. trying to think of where to start praising it, but theres just too much.

stay away from: the wonder years reboot, the doogie howser reboot, the mighty ducks reboot, the turner & hooch reboot...pretty much any reboot or disney affiliated nostalgia cash grab.

I’ve been watching The Foundation, Invasion and Morning Wars on AppleTV but they’re only in Season 1, 1 and 2 respectively so it’s not exactly a binge watch. I like when a whole season comes out.

Just finished season 5 of Animal Kingdom on Netflix and I loved Vikings and the Last Kingdom too I think there was 7 and 4 seasons of those on there.

Back
Top Bottom