Whats some good TV shows to watch?

What we aren't up to episode 10 yet are we?? WTF is this!! Banshee is like a criminals guide on new ways too murder people... who needs four horses to rip a man apart lets just use a ute!!! It is a sad,sad day!

Vikings only just finished a few weeks ago, long wait for that to return! Fear the Walking dead is awful, only reason I'm still watching is ‎Alycia Debnam-Carey and that the main show is good, although even that had the worst end of season finale in their history :(

I'm really gunna miss Banshee too, not sure how they can finish it all off in only 1 more episode tho....

shorter seasons often mean less "filler" content, so the episodes are jam packed full of entertainment, its already become fairly common to see new shows target the 8-13 episodes range, 24 episodes is just too much to provide meaningful content. For shows like Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy etc.. 24 episodes is fine, because they aren't really trying to tell a story, each episode has a different case so they can run it as long as they want

Gave up on Fear The Walking Dead.

Hell on Wheels just returning after mid-season break.

Thanks to @Quicksilver for letting me know Voltron was back and on Netflix - very keen

My kids are currently going through Full House too - mad flashbacks to the 80's!

Gave up on Fear The Walking Dead.

Hell on Wheels just returning after mid-season break.

Thanks to @Quicksilver for letting me know Voltron was back and on Netflix - very keen

My kids are currently going through Full House too - mad flashbacks to the 80's!
I've already binged on Voltron, now just waiting for the toys...for the kids of course..

Back
Top Bottom