Whats some good TV shows to watch?

Been watching on Netflix "world war 2-in colour" fasinating/ educational / informative
only half way through, but really enjoying going down history lane and educating myself along the way.

Why can't you be more like Lloyd Brauuuuuuuuun
hey braun. i got good news and bad news, and theyre both the same...youre fired.

animaniacs is back. and it is by far the best reboot ive come across. the humour is very similar, the voices are the same and pinky and the brain are part of it. its not quite as funny as i remember, but thats almost certainly because im not 13 anymore. but absolute respect for making an almost seamless return after 25 years...8/10.
moonbase 8. really weird. or it could just be really lame, i cant tell. if its funny, then its very dry. so dry i think i missed alot of it. but a great cast. john c. reilly and fred armisan are part of a training group who are testing a moon base in the desert. 5/10.
truth seekers. nick frost is a ghost hunter/youtuber. underwhelming. 5/10.
B positive. new show with the main dude from silicone valley. terrible sitcom. avoid. 3/10.
queens gambit has been talked about enough. its good.

recently been rewatching random episodes of curb (9/10) & newsradio (8/10), which was under-rated i thought. pretty kooky, but a great cast and about the only thing i'll watch that has joe rogan in it.

Can we do this? Can we go down the rabbit hole of quotes because I could be here all night and love it haha
yeah, theres probably enough braun related quotes alone, to take over the thread entirely...'am i crazy or is that alot of gum?'
maybe start a festivus thread and go nuts.

Have just come across an english entertainer in the last few weeks by the name of Freddie Star.I never heard of him before,but after watching him on youtube,i can,t get enough of him.He won,t be to everyone,s taste,but i think he is fantastic.😆

I was not going to watch Cobra Kai. Then had a mate recommend if I watched Karate Kid back in the day. Gave it 3 or 4 episodes and I'm in.......
really good take on the characters. i like how theyve flipped the antagonists around...and that they got both of the leads back. ive really enjoyed both seasons so far. looking forward to seeing ali come back aswell.

hey braun. i got good news and bad news, and theyre both the same...youre fired.

animaniacs is back. and it is by far the best reboot ive come across. the humour is very similar, the voices are the same and pinky and the brain are part of it. its not quite as funny as i remember, but thats almost certainly because im not 13 anymore. but absolute respect for making an almost seamless return after 25 years...8/10.
moonbase 8. really weird. or it could just be really lame, i cant tell. if its funny, then its very dry. so dry i think i missed alot of it. but a great cast. john c. reilly and fred armisan are part of a training group who are testing a moon base in the desert. 5/10.
truth seekers. nick frost is a ghost hunter/youtuber. underwhelming. 5/10.
B positive. new show with the main dude from silicone valley. terrible sitcom. avoid. 3/10.
queens gambit has been talked about enough. its good.

recently been rewatching random episodes of curb (9/10) & newsradio (8/10), which was under-rated i thought. pretty kooky, but a great cast and about the only thing i'll watch that has joe rogan in it.
I've been going back over CURB as well. The antics just dont get old or outdated
friggin brilliant Mr David

really good take on the characters. i like how theyve flipped the antagonists around...and that they got both of the leads back. ive really enjoyed both seasons so far. looking forward to seeing ali come back aswell.

Same - they are constantly flipping who is perceived as in the right and wrong.

Seen a YouTube vid with the cast today that may indicate Ally coming back next season but you never know since he lost his phone with the facebook message didn't he?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmV2QFEZ8KM

Mandalorian Season 2 - 9.5/10

This is by far, one of the most enjoyable shows I have seen and season 2 took it to new levels.
Guess it goes without saying, it helps to be a Star Wars fan but would imagine anyone can get some enjoyment out of this masterpiece.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8111088/?ref_=ttep_ep_tt

Same - they are constantly flipping who is perceived as in the right and wrong.

Seen a YouTube vid with the cast today that may indicate Ally coming back next season but you never know since he lost his phone with the facebook message didn't he?
watched this over the weekend. its even more over the top than last season, but for some reason it really works. lots of reversals of scenes from the movies and a few lines that are just absolutely hilarious.
the kid going through the window almost had me choke on my drink. so unexpected. and i really want an 'eagle fang' t-shirt now...

Back
Top Bottom