Whats some good TV shows to watch?

anyone watching this one?

DCS legends of tomorrow
Yeah I have been watching that show, Im not hanging out for its release everyweek but find it OK, I like the mix of Arrow and Flash characters and villians. If I were to rate it id be around a 6.5/10.

Yeah I have been watching that show, Im not hanging out for its release everyweek but find it OK, I like the mix of Arrow and Flash characters and villians. If I were to rate it id be around a 6.5/10.

Thanks for that

Been working through last 2 seasons of American dad and about to do the same for family guy so looking for something after that. Got season 5 of GOT still to catch up on also

I I haven't watched it, but It seems pretty stupid. Theres this dude who is blind and he fights like 20 people off somehow. wtf not even close to being realistic.

Those kinds of TV Shows don't ever give us any explanation on why he can fight like that etc.. sorry If it came up in the tv show, I dont watch that shit rubbish.

Those kinds of TV Shows don't ever give us any explanation on why he can fight like that etc.. sorry If it came up in the tv show, I dont watch that s*** rubbish.

It's mentioned in Season 1 that it's due to heighten senses, as you lose one sense...the others grow stronger. Plus there are plenty of times throughout the show where he demonstrates using his senses to help him fight

Pretty reasonable, but if you want realistic shows then superhero tv shows won't be your cup of tea

It's mentioned in Season 1 that it's due to heighten senses, as you lose one sense...the others grow stronger. Plus there are plenty of times throughout the show where he demonstrates using his senses to help him fight

Pretty reasonable, but if you want realistic shows then superhero tv shows won't be your cup of tea
Yes of course, only tv shows ive watched are the pacific and I'm going to watch band of brothers. Anyway, heightend senses still wont make him that adept at fighting blind.

Yes of course, only tv shows ive watched are the pacific and I'm going to watch band of brothers. Anyway, heightend senses still wont make him that adept at fighting blind.
Bats (the animals) don't use sight, they create a sonar type image of their surroundings using sound and use it to navigate, while they aren't specifically blind, they dont use it. When you think about it, small sound waves are everywhere and it bounces off things differently, its not that far fetched to consider that without the distraction of sight, you could develop your abilities to be super focused on understanding movement and being able to react to it faster than with sight. Of course, as has been said this is a comic book character, however is probably one of the more believable, at least in terms of within our reality and of course, in my opinion :).

LOL and what all others shows on TV are real? Im guessing your a Home & Away/Neighbors fan?
I'm not saying all TV Shows are real, but some have more realistic storylines and action. I'm still holding my opinion that Daredevil is stupid.

Back
Top Bottom