Whats some good TV shows to watch?

I was watching that and the Flash but got sidetracked ... better shows around for sure.
Sort of stuff I will catch up on when I got nothing else to watch.

I really started struggling mid through season 3 so have stopped and plan to catch up eventually. Flash is the much better show. I even enjoy supergirl more and the flash crossover was cool.

For the DC shows, Gotham is far and away the best one IMO and that's probably cause it's not on CW.

I really started struggling mid through season 3 so have stopped and plan to catch up eventually. Flash is the much better show. I even enjoy supergirl more and the flash crossover was cool.

For the DC shows, Gotham is far and away the best one IMO and that's probably cause it's not on CW.

Gotham has been amazing to watch, Love it! :thumbsup:

Flash has definitely become the better show now. IMO if you've struggled in season 3ish, season 4 is not gonna be much fun at all. A certain storyline has resulted in the fall of the show :cry:

Anyone watching Season 4 of Arrow? The show is starting to fall apart :cry:

Quit it after 2 I think. Needed to dedicate time elsewhere, too many great shows. Quit on GOtham and The Blacklist too.

Watching Supergirl atm with my kids who love it. Top shows atm are 1) Game of Thrones 2) Vikings 3) Better Call Saul/Fear The Walking Dead

Is it the same Flash in that show that just made a cameo in the Supergirl series?

It is the same flash. If you've seen the recent flash episodes there was a scene which sort of pre-empted the crossover as when they went through a breach they saw supergirl appear, which I thought was a cool little detail.

so You guys did not disappoint with Banshee:thumbsup: Cant believe I had missed it for so long! Finished the three seasons love everything about this show=D>! I thought the Carrie vs Olek fight in season 1 was pretty impressive but Nola's death was outstanding although I was sad to see her go! And Chayton was such a badass his death was pretty epic aswell!

Thanks guys I owe you for this one!

If your not from nz you prob wouldn't have seen "outrageous fortune" interesting to see where hood came from, and not a bad watch also (comedy)

I have noticed that with nearly all the series tv shows, by the time they hit season 3 and 4 I generally start to get sidetracked... I think that's when you start to be able to pre empt whats coming and just start to lose interest. I have been like that with so many shows as mentioned Arrow, Continuum, Lost Girl, Spartacus, Grimm the list could go on forever! Obviously there are exceptions but sadly they really are few and far between.

Just watched an episode of game of silence, had a bit of a slow start but I am a sucker for a good revenge story so will keenly check it out over the next few weeks!

I have noticed that with nearly all the series tv shows, by the time they hit season 3 and 4 I generally start to get sidetracked... I think that's when you start to be able to pre empt whats coming and just start to lose interest. I have been like that with so many shows as mentioned Arrow, Continuum, Lost Girl, Spartacus, Grimm the list could go on forever! Obviously there are exceptions but sadly they really are few and far between.
Banshee just got better through season 3 :D

I loved Arrow but yeah from season 3 on wards it lost its way. I started watched season 4 but just haven't bothered watching it all as there are better shows to watch and I really don't care. Only watched it for the female cast anyway :)

Flash i cant get into. He does nothing for me only started watching it cause of the Arrow cross overs.

So just checked out an episode of Wynonna Earp didn't mind it for something different, its got a modern day western zombie kind of thing going on.

Back
Top Bottom