What's going on with the Ebay search engine?

sebastian tombs

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stephen
eBay User
sebastiantombs001
Has the search engine of Ebay changed? , I used to do a simple Search of AFL trading cards then do my team and I would get 1000s everything from this yr too the 1900s , but now im lucky too get a couple of 100 and nothing from 1990s back

Has the search engine of Ebay changed? , I used to do a simple Search of AFL trading cards then do my team and I would get 1000s everything from this yr too the 1900s , but now im lucky too get a couple of 100 and nothing from 1990s back
The same thing has happened with rugby league cards.Before there was 90 to 100 thousand cards,now it's around 50.000.Very confusing.

they changed it a few weeks back to try and get every listing using the item specifics, but all that did was screw everything up

i have all my saved searches to bring in afl and cricket cards but now i get every sport coming up and it makes everything useless as its cluttered with stuff i dont want

also cant just see the afl/cricket cards ending soon / newly listed which i always liked to do

Received a message from Ebay, talk about a stuff up, what in heaven's name have they done??? older messages open up OK

Last edited:
another gripe, After approx. 15 years I now can say I never received my item...I sent a message to seller (traded with before excellent service) requesting details of when sent, next thing I receive a message from eBay saying refund requested from seller (which I didn't) seller refunds but I really wanted the item...all good you might say but truth is I didn't request a refund only wanted information about item delivery..is this a new thing if you query a delivery it goes straight to refund mode if so not happy.
I used the " contact seller link".

Back
Top Bottom