Whats going on here

bar4kids

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Barry
eBay User
bar4kids
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2020-NR...m3b516e1796:g:BUQAAOSwU7lfo6r1&frcectupt=trueIs there 2 parts of the game ball that have this on it and if so what are the chances of being identical patches
Hope someone can shed some light on this
Ebay listing is in NZ
My Patch is here with me in Sydney

124640280_1064478677360580_5999598258633207671_n.jpg

124189574_1055243748243153_4765726584704474977_n.jpg

Same writing but the positioning is very slightly different (one is also slightly rotated compared to the other), so definitely different patches. Maybe the same writing was on both sides of the ball?

Hey mate, i used to collect the state of origin games balls and just checked them.
They are numbered on both sides of ball under the steden logo so looks all good.
Hope that helps... i can take pic if needed.

Hey mate, i used to collect the state of origin games balls and just checked them.
They are numbered on both sides of ball under the steden logo so looks all good.
Same writing but the positioning is very slightly different (one is also slightly rotated compared to the other), so definitely different patches. Maybe the same writing was on both sides of the ball?
Yes the closer I look , different angle.

Thanks Jason . They just looked so much the same but now i can see a slight angle difference , as Mike pointed out.

Nah sorry mate, i collect player jerseys and game used balls....
I paint the boots for some off the players to wear in indigenous round, i done a pair for chad this year that he auctioned off to raise money - i sometimes get player gear in return.

Nah sorry mate, i collect player jerseys and game used balls....
I paint the boots for some off the players to wear in indigenous round, i done a pair for chad this year that he auctioned off to raise money - i sometimes get player gear in return.
Nah sorry mate , was actually after the patch card .

Yeah definitely the other side of the ball, both sides had the date and issue number of the match ball printed on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom