Whats going on Here

A Max King Draft pick auto card going for over 300!!! crazy times

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2648868...1845.N36.S1.typeWATCH_ITEM_ENDING_SOON.R5.TR8
There is another one up past $150 with 4 days left on the auction. The hundred I payed 6 months ago (that I thought was overs) is suddenly looking like a bargain.

Maybe everyone has just realised just how good King is going to be?

In all seriousness though, been noticing a spike the last 3-6 months. Also noticing some older cards that had sat available for the same price for ages and ages (ie Riewoldt 05 sig for $400 that I was waiting for a price to drop) have now disappeared. Not sure if I am just imagining this

Last edited:
its a 100 too 120 card all day long at the moment , but as Max improves the value will go up. But too be paying over 150 at the moment is crazy over 350 its Insane
One sold a week ago for 113

$325 it is a wad of money...and is overs
but king has a pretty bright future coming in the future years.
the amount of years you could off picked up a Dusty D.P.S at around $100 over the years, has now come around to being a $400 card.
invest early and hold is the key

$325 it is a wad of money...and is overs
but king has a pretty bright future coming in the future years.
the amount of years you could off picked up a Dusty D.P.S at around $100 over the years, has now come around to being a $400 card.
invest early and hold is the key
I get that and going by some of those bidders lack of feedback I really hope for the sellers sake its not a troll buyer , but we really do live in crazy times

crazy times... yes
didn't check with the bidders history, but its not really a card that jerks would pick on?
plenty of other big players/clubs to bid up...
saints back in the finals, maybe ?

Quaynor 270 same seller so some of these getting expensive from this series but I guess limited to 175 so they are getting hard to come by

Well the only other one on Ebay is up to $236 AND still has 3 days to go. So there is something going on here ...

true, its great to see young boys pulling a great price so early in there careers.

SIDE NOTE - ebay is banging with some monster cards at the moment.

2001 captain sigh's carey / bradley / kelly
footy finest ablett / dusty / mitchell
2016 guernsey patch/signature Cotchin
De goey - s.s
2006 Cuz b.low sigh redemption

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom