Whats doing?

Funkadelic

On Again, Off Again..
Real Name
Travis
eBay User
the_funkadelic
So what is everybody doing this Christmas/New Year's? Anybody got exciting plans?

My lovely wife and I are taking our honeymoon and on the 24th we're flying to Beijing. We're spending about 2 weeks in China and then a few days in Tibet. Should be pretty cool and I will experience my first white Christmas. At least we shouldn't get stuck in a tsunami like last year..

So whats everybody else going to be up to?

It would be great to spend time away (Overseas) for a holiday but it is not possible in summertime.

We take holidays in winter time though so I might save up to go somewhere this year. :wink:

Merry Christmas and have a safe trip matey!

Hey guys.....for Christmas my fiance and I are heading out to Emerald, QLD to catch up with friends and family and then having new years in Rocky.

After new years we are heading to the Gold Coast for a week.

Should be great....but Beijeng sounds fantastic!!!!

hey all xmas for me this year is about the same as always just seeing the family nothing to exciteing and then over new years im heading away to inverloch for newyears with a few mates should be fun! enjoy your holiday in Beijing funkadelic hopefully ill get overseas sometimes in the new year anyways all have a safe and merry xmas!

Yeah, I'm off to the Philippines myself, leaving next Wednesday and staying for about 5 to 6 weeks. After that, might head to Korea or Japan for a bit, but unsure as yet... Just heading over with a few Filo mates, and 1 of them's getting married while we're there, so it should be good... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom