Whate mobile should I get? Any ideas?

axeman23

OzCardTrader
So my phone plan's up for renewal/cancellation, anyone have any ideas on a nice phone to get? I'm with B Online at the moment, and they don't have the best phone selection or customer service, so I'm thinking of changing to another provider. But also want to get a nice phone, with a decent camera, and probably MP3. Anyone know a good one from experience or from a review they've read?

Umm, Apple will release iPhone in the near future..
iMate is different one..

Sony Ericsson k800i is pretty ok for me, 3.2mp with cybershot sony digital camera, and u only need to pay 1GB micro SD card for less than 100, usually, that's enough for mp3, photo gallery, etc etc...

I don't really like PDA enabled phone.. if you fantacy PDA enable phone, try o2 Atom, pretty good with windows pocket pc edition 2003. wifi, gprs, gps-enabled..

hope this helps

An i-mate? That's a phone, right? Do they same guys who make ipod make them or something?

I have the Motorazr Maxx and the Sony Ericsson 8800i. Both are pretty sweet with loads of memory and cool features.

Just got my Maxx today baby woooooooooooooot of course I now have to go add all my crap back on to it like my Rider wall paper, and my custom made ringtones of my dual grammy and oscar winning musician Melissa Etheridge... lol

I wouldn't go past this phone.... its gorgeous!

Just got my Maxx today baby woooooooooooooot of course I now have to go add all my crap back on to it like my Rider wall paper, and my custom made ringtones of my dual grammy and oscar winning musician Melissa Etheridge... lol

I wouldn't go past this phone.... its gorgeous!

Is it a gorgeous as that photo of you ??? :lol::p

and I might go past this phone... unless someone can tell me hwo to change the damn text message ringtone so its diff to the call ringtone.... can't figure it out.... was easy to do on my v3x.... now i'm stroppy lol

Back
Top Bottom