What would you prefer??

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
here's a question for you guys and gals.....

with all these 'Logoman' patch cards about, how would you guys feel about a 'championship trophy' card?? :eek: :eek:

you know.....all the jerseys that the players wear in the finals have a little gold championship trophy on the top left side of the jersey??

would you prefer a logoman or a c'ship trophy card?!?

and how cool would it be to have a dual logoman/trophy card :shock: :shock:

what are your thoughts?? upperdeck...are you out there??

Yeah, I noticed those trophy patches on the uniforms. I was thinking that would make a sweet card, they would be more rare than a logoman since the player would have to be in the final.

Would be a good idea...and the dual logo man/trophy cards would be amazing....

Only set back would be not all the big players etc could be included due to them not making the finals...ie. Iverson, Garnett etc.

Great idea Ev, do you work or just think about cards...poor Narelle LMFAO!!! :lol:

DVS said:
Would be a good idea...and the dual logo man/trophy cards would be amazing....

Only set back would be not all the big players etc could be included due to them not making the finals...ie. Iverson, Garnett etc.

Great idea Ev, do you work or just think about cards...poor Narelle LMFAO!!! :lol:

Iverson has made a NBA Finals appearance. ;)

The only problem with that is, UD doesn't seem to have the rights to produce any GU or autographs of AI. Only Topps has the exclusives, it seems.

Here is a memo that I have of Iverson featuring on his NBA Finals appearance. Hey, at least it has got a trophy on the card. :p

TCCFinalsJourney.jpg

Cheers~

Maybe they could replace the Titleist Insert set within Exquisite to have these dual logoman/trophyman patches.

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom