What would you pay for this????

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
Hi guys just looking for some feedback on this card. Its just the standard version, not the patch version...what would you pay for it as its been offered to me...not sure if i want to pay the price just yet (considerably more than the $50 book value)....just after a bit of professional feedback.

UD jersey.jpg

Fark nice! BV$50 ey? I reckon it'd go closer to $150 on eBay, but then I don;t really know much about these old school GUs.

yeah BV is $50 (obviously not taking into consideration the multi colour) and its not a patch....i want it so god damn bad but he's put a fair bit on it....really not sure of what to pay

Damn sure a great card. Swatch is bloody shmick!!!

$50BV, you'd expect as Benny said double, triple perhaps!

I know that Graham has a Hill one, not sure what price tags they fetch?

yeah BV is $50 (obviously not taking into consideration the multi colour) and its not a patch....i want it so god damn bad but he's put a fair bit on it....really not sure of what to pay

What price tag have they got on it? PM if you don't want to disclose publicly.

Remember, you're the Pippen Collector, so if anyone should know, it's you.. :thumbsup:

I'll just pay BV or less on that. If he puts it on ebay, then put a snipe and I think $50 should do it. There's a lot of Pippen cards out there anyway so dont feel too bad if you dont get that one...:lol:

I'll just pay BV or less on that. If he puts it on ebay, then put a snipe and I think $50 should do it. There's a lot of Pippen cards out there anyway so dont feel too bad if you dont get that one...:lol:

hahahahaha mate thats the worst bit i've advice i've recieved since my gf told me to stop collecting!!!

You cant even be sure if its authentic. Saying that, the one that Graham won for $13. :mad: was sent to PSA for grading and it received a PSA9 Mint grade. I didnt bid coz wasnt sure of authenticity back then and I already got a plain one...

Both the Jersey and Patch Versions are not #d but Id say the Patch is limited to probably 100... :)

And looking it up on beckett online, the BV has gone down to $40:
1999-00 Upper Deck Game Jerseys #GJ12 Scottie Pippen $40.00
1999-00 Upper Deck Game Jerseys Patch #GJP12 Scottie Pippen $300.00

You cant even be sure if its authentic. Saying that, the one that Graham won for $13. :mad: was sent to PSA for grading and it received a PSA9 Mint grade. I didnt bid coz wasnt sure of authenticity back then and I already got a plain one...

Both the Jersey and Patch Versions are not #d but Id say the Patch is limited to probably 100... :)

And looking it up on beckett online, the BV has gone down to $40:
1999-00 Upper Deck Game Jerseys #GJ12 Scottie Pippen $40.00
1999-00 Upper Deck Game Jerseys Patch #GJP12 Scottie Pippen $300.00

damn...a price drop!!! thanks for checking that mate much appreciated.. i can guarantee authenticity...i havent seen the grant hill one...got a pic?

Back
Top Bottom