What would you do if you won this...

I purchased 2 Dodger cards from him a few months ago. Eventually got a message that they were out of stock. Transaction cancelled.

He does this a fair bit.

I actually remember now he had a lot of cards listed with 5 available a while ago...

Some of them didn't look right because they were rare cards...

I paid and received feedback already!....

I paid extra and got express with sig postage....

Not as yet, haven't been given a tracking number nor has it been marked as posted...

I wonder if he's trying to find a way out of the sale or he's just a lazy mo fo...

Judging by the listings in the other thread, I'm gonna say he didn't make a mistake here and he is doing some sort of dodgy! Maybe he is just taking Payments in the hope that some don't make claims in time?? Or just interest free loans??

Judging by the listings in the other thread, I'm gonna say he didn't make a mistake here and he is doing some sort of dodgy! Maybe he is just taking Payments in the hope that some don't make claims in time?? Or just interest free loans??

$1.50 loans?

If he's that desperate I don't know what to say....

I take it you would have done the same, in my situation?
I was waiting on your input in fact, seeing as tho you are normally the voice of reason....

$1.50 loans?

If he's that desperate I don't know what to say....

I take it you would have done the same, in my situation?
I was waiting on your input in fact, seeing as tho you are normally the voice of reason....

I am in 2 minds! At first I thought it may been a genuine issue with a listing program or something, but then I read the feedback!

There is no real excuse for that many mistakes and negs, so I am just going to say that I am confident you won't see the card, you will leave him a neg and I will walk away from this proud of you for showing that you have some humanity for actually thinking twice about taking advantage of a possible innocent mistake!

Last edited:
I am in 2 minds! At first I thought it may been a genuine issue with a listing program or something, but then I read the feedback!

There is no real excuse for that many mistakes and negs, so I am just going to say that I am confident you won't see the card, you will leave him a neg and I will walk away from this proud of you for actually showing that you have some humanity for actually thinking twice about taking advantage of a possible innocent mistake!

Well if I actually get the card, i'll end up offering to send it back, I just wanted to see if he'd honour the sale...

I know that sounds dumb...I never said I was smart..lol

If you remember our original conversation we once had over the phone about that notorious card and now infamous person you would have known I'm far to honest to take advantage of anyone, unless they really deserve it, in which case all bets are off....

Looking at the sellers feedback, well you might be right I'll probably never get it...His master plan may work in my case...lol Never neg'd a sole even tho plenty should have been....

***UPDATE***

Got a refund and cancelation request and a sob story about them not actually having the card at all!!!

Well, if they ever try and resell it or if it gets re-listed in another account, i'll be taking things further and will contact ebay directly...

But I'm not upset it didn't get the card at all...

At least now we all know the seller may have some serious listing errors!

Lesson learned.

Funny read... Its impossible to beat out of stock of that particular card when its graded and has its own unique serial numbered from BGS? I'd file a complaint to eBay, probably not much they can do but its worth a try.

For all the times we have been ripped off one way or another we deserve a bargain once in a while...

Back
Top Bottom