What would you do if you won this...

1. Make sure the seller sends it first

2. If it's not a pc card, flip it or trade it for something I need

1. Make sure the seller sends it first

2. If it's not a pc card, flip it or trade it for something I need

Wait maybe you don't understand or I explained it wrong...

The card was listed for $1.50 and I hit the BIN, the person obviously didn't intend on selling it for $1.50 and must of made a mistake...

What I'm saying is, would people take advantage of winning it at the $1.50 price knowing its worth at least $200, or would people just cancel the transaction and let the seller get out of his mistake...?

Wait maybe you don't understand or I explained it wrong...

The card was listed for $1.50 and I hit the BIN, the person obviously didn't intend on selling it for $1.50 and must of made a mistake...

What I'm saying is, would people take advantage of winning it at the $1.50 price knowing its worth at least $200, or would people just cancel the transaction and let the seller get out of his mistake...?

Def not cancel it! A bargain is a bargain!

Isn't this a base card in the metal series, metal shredders isn't actually a insert its just a base card just like for example, skylines or breakaway threats in upper deck 93/94.
I really don't see it worth $200 let alone $50, but $1.50, is weird only cause it cost more to get it graded.
Either was if its a PC Card u should be happy

Think of how you would feel if you later found that a card you had listed had sold for under its true value.

Karma works both ways remember.

Also think you are being generous with a value of $200, that is Beckett high value and from what I have seen only BGS 9.5 usually get near high BV

Isn't this a base card in the metal series, metal shredders isn't actually a insert its just a base card just like for example, skylines or breakaway threats in upper deck 93/94.
I really don't see it worth $200 let alone $50, but $1.50, is weird only cause it cost more to get it graded.
Either was if its a PC Card u should be happy

It's a 1996-97 Metal Precious Metal MS #241

It's a Precious Metal parallel of the base Metal shredders...

ODDS: 1:36 with 98 in the set its 1:3528 packs to pull the MJ...

Think of how you would feel if you later found that a card you had listed had sold for under its true value.

Karma works both ways remember.

Also think you are being generous with a value of $200, that is Beckett high value and from what I have seen only BGS 9.5 usually get near high BV

Yes I'm thinking the same thing...KARMA

Even tho I have recently had a run of bad luck(more like P.O.S sellers altering cards and selling them as MINT)

One thought I had was, the seller is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO over priced on EVERYTHING why not mess with him!

The card is however worth more than you might think when they are graded in BGS 9... a 9.5 is double BV...

LOL just got an automatic invoice from the seller $4.00 with shipping....

Still can't bring myself to except the price....

Am I the only one with conscience???

This seller would happily buy the card from you and flip it for a massive profit so i wouldn't feel bad (that's pretty much what their business is). If it was an average joe collector selling their PC i would feel differently about it.

Is it only because it was BIN? Or would you feel the same if you wont an auction with a starting price of $1.50 for an absolute steal?
I think its great if you can pick up a bargain every now and then. God knows I have overpaid for some Mashburn's I have needed/wanted in my time and I have never had a seller email me and saying he/she thought I paid too much and would charge me less.

Is it only because it was BIN? Or would you feel the same if you wont an auction with a starting price of $1.50 for an absolute steal?
I think its great if you can pick up a bargain every now and then. God knows I have overpaid for some Mashburn's I have needed/wanted in my time and I have never had a seller email me and saying he/she thought I paid too much and would charge me less.

Yeah, pretty much only thinking twice about it because it was an obvious mistake...

Had I won it at auction, I wouldn't give a _ _ _ _....

Very surprised with the response so far, just waiting on one do-gooder on this site to step and say what he'd do...

If he says he would, I'm taking it!

As a seller, how is it possible to do such an error? Meant to list it for $150 and stuffed up the decimal point? Something doesn't feel right...

They were having a generous day and wanted to have a giveaway? Or see how long it took someone to find it?

In the end, description matches the card pictured?, you pay and if it doesn't come as described you haven't lost much and can work out whether or not to open a case?

Having a look at how the seller prices his cards, I wouldn't be surprised if he missed a 0 or a . and meant $1050...

Some of his stuff is that stupidly over priced!

Still can't see myself taking it...

Paid for it after seeing your post....

Lets see if he tries to get out of it...

I purchased 2 Dodger cards from him a few months ago. Eventually got a message that they were out of stock. Transaction cancelled.

He does this a fair bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom