Real Name
Skip
I acquired these bad boys....

05/06 SPx Winning Combos McGrady/Ming
08/09 SP Rookie Threads Rookie Threads Mayo
06/07 UD Trilogy Present Memorabilia Ming
04/05 SPx Winning Combos Stoudemire/Nash
02/03 Finest Jermaine O'Neal 519/999

A typical random acquisition in true Skip20 style.... I always very close to adding Yao to the PC and I loved those Rocket teams. If only they stayed healthy....

Anybody else care to share???? I know we could all stalk each others profile but for those of us who have been around a while it is a bit of trip to see what you were into a few short years ago!

This was the first card I acquired from here seems like forever ago now

Noice! So there was once other power players who caught your eye.... I'm guessing if you're a shot blocking reboudning, defensive sort of guy then you would have been a bit of a Mt Mutombo fan back in the day.....

Just over 6 years ago: Michael Beasley Treasury 0264/2008 RC refractor in exchange for Kevin Durant Fleer 07-08 Rookie Sensations #RS2

That's all it says I think I was getting the Beasley? Awesome effort newbie

cool thread idea, mine was early 2010, best part is I still have these card haha! interesting but not uncommon here for first deal was with infamous steve, id say he was probably 50% of my first 50 deals... wonder what hes up to these days...

good_old_bball gets: $$$ in paypal or bank

brentus777 gets these 2 insert cards:
- Karl Malone Rock Stars
- Grant Hill Rock Stars

2012 was when I returned to the hobby after a 15 year hiatus.

My first deal on OCT was August 25th 2012

XxBrayden gets Paypal Gift $$$

jkidd05 gets:

11-12 Limited Jason Kidd Trophy Case GU Auto /25

My first feedback was back in 2006 - done with @gemini0928 -can't remember what it was for but I would guess it was something Grant Hill.

EDIT : Actually it was probably for this card, unslabbed at the time ...

199697_granthill_skybox_emeraldauto_e3_psadna.jpg

Feb 27th 2007 with theflyinggerco, couldn't tell you what the deal was though... Not exactly threads available from that date!

You must not have done a deal thread for it? Some deal threads I can see back to 2006 which is around when the forum design changed or all info was moved from the old format I believe? What was the old format for feedback @graham in like 2005?

Feb 27th 2007 with theflyinggerco, couldn't tell you what the deal was though... Not exactly threads available from that date!

They are all in the completed deals forum

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/comm...r-and-theflyinggerco-trade.13678/#post-139913

That's the deal you got your first feedback for.

You must not have done a deal thread for it? Some deal threads I can see back to 2006 which is around when the forum design changed or all info was moved from the old format I believe? What was the old format for feedback @graham in like 2005?

We manually imported quite a number of feedbacks as originally they were being done manually. Can you imagine doing that nowadays ? WOWSERS :eek::eek::eek::eek:

All the deal threads are there ... we've had a couple of versions of the site over the years, with this being our 3rd forum software I think. But all the data has been transferred each time.

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/forums/completed-deals.15/

1977 pages of completed deals. If you search for posts by your username in the forum, it should bring up a list of all your trade threads.

The trade manager should also do a similar thing, but some very early threads could be missing for various reasons.

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/oztrader/my-trades?prefix_id=14

They are all in the completed deals forum

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/comm...r-and-theflyinggerco-trade.13678/#post-139913

That's the deal you got your first feedback for.

We manually imported quite a number of feedbacks as originally they were being done manually. Can you imagine doing that nowadays ? WOWSERS :eek::eek::eek::eek:

All the deal threads are there ... we've had a couple of versions of the site over the years, with this being our 3rd forum software I think. But all the data has been transferred each time.

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/forums/completed-deals.15/

1977 pages of completed deals. If you search for posts by your username in the forum, it should bring up a list of all your trade threads.

The trade manager should also do a similar thing, but some very early threads could be missing for various reasons.

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/oztrader/my-trades?prefix_id=14

Haha wow yeah doing them all manually....sounds like fun!

Just over 6 years ago: Michael Beasley Treasury 0264/2008 RC refractor in exchange for Kevin Durant Fleer 07-08 Rookie Sensations #RS2
That's all it says I think I was getting the Beasley? Awesome effort newbie

Beasley or Durant....both #2 picks both had a ton of upside.... I guess everything in hindsight is 20/20. Having said that I hope your scouting talent has improved since then! heh heh

6/4/2010 I traded some Garnett base with GarnettFan4Life for some Vince Carter and Caron Butler base.

Trading base cards - wow - there's a blast from the past! It all sounds soooooooo idyllic and innocent!

cool thread idea, mine was early 2010, best part is I still have these card haha! interesting but not uncommon here for first deal was with infamous steve, id say he was probably 50% of my first 50 deals... wonder what hes up to these days...
good_old_bball gets: $$$ in paypal or bank
brentus777 gets these 2 insert cards:
- Karl Malone Rock Stars
- Grant Hill Rock Stars

Ah the good old Rock Stars - good taste brentus - still an iconic set to try and chase down. I think I never had any dealings with the 'infamous one' but some of the names from the past evoke memories too!

my first deal , back in 2006 lol :)
MagicMan agrees to send:
03/04 UD Sweet Shot Grant Hill GU
04/05 UD Sweet Shot Chris Bosh GU
to 1711Mark for: $$

2006! Won't see too many deals for a couple of humble GU these days. Good ol' Sweet Shot - still have a few of those myself!

2012 was when I returned to the hobby after a 15 year hiatus.
My first deal on OCT was August 25th 2012
XxBrayden gets Paypal Gift $$$
jkidd05 gets:
11-12 Limited Jason Kidd Trophy Case GU Auto /25

One of the few guys who got straight down into PC business, no Kidding around!

Just gotta keep drilling down those deal threads! You're one of the senior statesmen here - 2007 - yikes! Oh just read it was for some Rookie Debut RCs - I was definitely expecting Okafor!

My first feedback was back in 2006 - done with @gemini0928 -can't remember what it was for but I would guess it was something Grant Hill.
EDIT : Actually it was probably for this card, unslabbed at the time ...
199697_granthill_skybox_emeraldauto_e3_psadna.jpg

Well that's one helluva way to get the ball rolling! Uber impressive Hill! One of the best I've seen!

kobe4mvp gets: 07/08 SPGU Andre Iguodala Jersey
and
aussie26 gets: MVP Chris Webber MVP Materials
kobe4mvp and aussie26
kobe4mvp, Nov 13, 2007

8 years ago we were trading GU for GU and now we'd probably say something like it's not worth the time or effort. How the hobby has changed....

cannot for the life of me remember!!!!!!

According to my stalking ways it was this:

taffster74 gets LaMarcus Aldridge jersey kings, quasar gets Luol Deng jersey kings in return. all good?

Another GU for GU trade - good deal - Aldridge for Deng. Make that trade every time! heh heh

Back
Top Bottom