What was your first deal on OZCT?

This was mine.
SharpySports sends;
2 x 14k Gold standard gu cards
Mullin /25
Haywood /10
Upon receiving them, ozballer23 will send payment.
Agreed?

Scrolling through my completed trades was a little depressing as I wish I kept a lot of the cards. :(

We can't keep them all mate! I'm sure that cash was used to invest in even better PC cards! But yes, there are all deals we regret....sold my James Harden name plate before his trade to Houston for an absolute pittance!

Looking through mine to get way back to my first feedback also made me see all the great members I dealt with who are no longer around :(

Yeah, I saw the names Infestacide, Buyingstuffformikelee as I was scrolling through. This hobby is a fickle mistress, it just chews people up and spits them out! lol

Used to love Mike Lee's mailday, it used to take an age to load on the old dial up, but well worth it and usually a Carrie Stroup to boot at the end haha. I remember him having some killer Upper Deck Blacks too, I think he had 10+ redemptions filled from 06/07 (which were all redemptions from 06/07 UD products for all those green members) and busted them live. I'll have to see if I can find the thread!

Last edited:
According to my stalking ways it was this:

taffster74 gets LaMarcus Aldridge jersey kings, quasar gets Luol Deng jersey kings in return. all good?

Another GU for GU trade - good deal - Aldridge for Deng. Make that trade every time! heh heh

Probably was it. And it was the basic jersey kings insert from 2010-11 donruss.

I purchased the below off of buyingstuffformikelee back in Feb of 2011. This was back when I was working on a cheap Felton PC.

OkaforandFelton-DualPlayerJersey45of50.jpg

RaymondFelton-BowmanSterling-AutoJersey.jpg

RaymondFelton-SignatureDishAuto-44of190.jpg

RaymondFelton-ToppsBigGame-RCAutoJersey186of199.jpg

According to the completed deals forum.

MY first 3 were:

1. October 24 2005
Billyhoyle gets:

Jerry Stackhouse:
1996 Fleer Ultra
1996 Skybox Premium

Marcus Camby:
2001 Topps Stadium Club #48
Delivered

@Ruckers get $3...

2. November 22 2005
I get - 2004-05 UD Trilogy Signs of Stardom ROOKIE auto Trevor Ariza

@wils2k gets - $$$$

3. November 28 2005
Billy Get's:
Stack Auto/Floor
3 Stack Gued
Camby Insert

@aussie2al Get:
Maggette Patch #/25
T Mac Gued/ming
Davis/Miller Dual GUed

Used to love Mike Lee's mailday, it used to take an age to load on the old dial up, but well worth it and usually a Carrie Stroup to boot at the end haha. I remember him having some killer Upper Deck Blacks too, I think he had 10+ redemptions filled from 06/07 (which were all redemptions from 06/07 UD products for all those green members) and busted them live. I'll have to see if I can find the thread!

"Carrie Stroup Super Collector" - lol Yes, his maildays were fairly epic!

I purchased the below off of buyingstuffformikelee back in Feb of 2011. This was back when I was working on a cheap Felton PC.

Raymond Felton huh? He was highly regarded out of North Carolina.... When did you hit the abort button on that PC idea?

Here was my first deal in Nov 2012.
Stormjohn Gets Paypal
Penny Collector Get Penny SOTT
Agreed Mate
And here is the card:D!
SOTT Silver.JPG

Dang! You came onto the OZCT scene with a splash and a half! Penny all the way!

According to the completed deals forum.
MY first 3 were:
1. October 24 2005

2. November 22 2005

3. November 28 2005

Stack attack! He dd have a couple of golden years there with Grant Hill - forgotten name these days!

Great thread.

I specifically remember the first deal I did here because it was the only time I ever had a package not turn up!

It was a bunch of set chase stuff from Arthy would probably thought I was dodgy as s***.

As it turns out, Arthy himself is literally the dodgiest person ever allowed on Ozcards! Not because he is dishonest coz he's not, he's just a terrible person! :p

First deal with Nenjabin from July 2008:
911_Turbo gets:
Tim Duncan Jersey
Ben gets:
2 Shane Heal Futera cards
1 Andrew Gaze Futera card
2 Luc Longley cards
No idea what the Duncan GU card was :rolleyes:

Trading NBL cards! Wow now there's a unique way to make an OZCT debut!

Great thread.

I specifically remember the first deal I did here because it was the only time I ever had a package not turn up!

It was a bunch of set chase stuff from Arthy would probably thought I was dodgy as s***.

As it turns out, Arthy himself is literally the dodgiest person ever allowed on Ozcards! Not because he is dishonest coz he's not, he's just a terrible person! :p

Suuuuuuuure. the package never "turned up"! Next thing you know you'l be blaming Australia Post or something just as ridiculous.... lol ;-)

Helluva way to make your way onto the site, luckily you managed to stick around!

Trading NBL cards! Wow now there's a unique way to make an OZCT debut!

Suuuuuuuure. the package never "turned up"! Next thing you know you'l be blaming Australia Post or something just as ridiculous.... lol ;-)

Helluva way to make your way onto the site, luckily you managed to stick around!

Oh no..... I blamed Arthy from the beginning and I'm sticking with it! :lol:

He refunded me straight away like the good dude he is!

My first deal was in April 2013 and for a whole bunch of 2012-13 Elite base cards... and oh boy did the seller see me coming, the "newbie" sign must have been flashing in neon lights. What I spent on them, now just makes me shudder.

Raymond Felton huh? He was highly regarded out of North Carolina.... When did you hit the abort button on that PC idea?

I liked what he did his first stint in NYK when he was a borderline AS, but everything from then on was downhill and I packed it in pretty quick when my Aminu PC was pumping!

My first deal was in April 2013 and for a whole bunch of 2012-13 Elite base cards... and oh boy did the seller see me coming, the "newbie" sign must have been flashing in neon lights. What I spent on them, now just makes me shudder.

Some people just need to learn the hard way! It's only stupid if you do the same thing again! Did you finish the base set?

Some people just need to learn the hard way! It's only stupid if you do the same thing again! Did you finish the base set?

I did, the veteran set anyway. The rookies were still going for too much being the first serial numbered RC's of that year. I'll revisit it via comc eventually haha

Wow..cool thread!

First deal for me was 23rd August 2011

Strop gets:
NT Dwight GU /99
NT Paul George RC GU Auto 1/49

crackberry gets:
$$$ paypal

this ok mate?

Still have this card too!

Back
Top Bottom