What should I do???

The deal thread says the 15th and today is only 11 days so it's not even 2 weeks yet. Was payment received on the 15th?

If you are negotiating via PM for a period of time or mention in the deal thread that payment will be received in 2 weeks then it is different. It's clearer when it was agreed upon to get the $$. If you both agreed to the thread on the 15th and payment was not received for 2 weeks and no contact via PM and you didn't get the $$ then I would leave negative feedback.

Try to sort it out via PM the card will probably arrive in a couple of days. Otherwise refund the $$. And if she receives the card she can just pay you again.

The deal thread says the 15th and today is only 11 days so it's not even 2 weeks yet. Was payment received on the 15th?

If you are negotiating via PM for a period of time or mention in the deal thread that payment will be received in 2 weeks then it is different. It's clearer when it was agreed upon to get the $$. If you both agreed to the thread on the 15th and payment was not received for 2 weeks and no contact via PM and you didn't get the $$ then I would leave negative feedback.

Try to sort it out via PM the card will probably arrive in a couple of days. Otherwise refund the $$. And if she receives the card she can just pay you again.

This no attack , but i got a question what happens when some gets refunded the $$$ and then the card arrives a few days after and they don't tell/pay?

This no attack , but i got a question what happens when some gets refunded the $$$ and then the card arrives a few days after and they don't tell/pay?

Then that's their own moral issue of being a dishonest trader and they should go to ebay where they'll fit in better. THere's obviously no way of stopping this as paypal will side with them anyway. I think they had to of mentioned what the deal was for exactly in the details section when paying goods. There would obviously be no claim open to them if they paid gift.

I was wondering if you had any news on the deal? and you were the 5596th Member on Ozcard Trader!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom