What should I do???

carlton91

Banned User
Real Name
Eddy & Justin
Hey Guys/Girls,

So this is the problem. A fellow member on ozcardtrader (luck_of_the_Irish) bought a Ben Cousins Signed 2009 Pinnacle common for $10.....witch i waited about 2 weeks for payment. When i sent the card i just had a gut feeling something would go wrong then about 2 days later i get a emailing saying how did i package the card :confused: I new something was going to happen from there. Then I get a pm from him yesterday saying where is the card (about 8 days after I posted it). Can i just let everybody know that he did not want registered post.....so it got sent regular post. then i get a email from paypal saying he has opened a dispute. So i go to the resolution centre and there are only 2 options.

Proof that you have sent the item (How can i do that it was sent via regular mail)
Proof you have made refund (Why should I....I have sent the card)

As most of you know i always send my cards ASAP and they always arrive at there destination safe and sound, Never had a problem.

Let me know what you think. :)

Cheers
Eddy

hahaha yeah but the funniest thing is i had to wait 2 weeks for payment then i post it. Then 8 or 9 days later depute opens that very day he messaged me saying where the card mate.....just another looser

i can understand a dispute after 4 weeks and you haven't got a reply from the seller but just under 2 weeks and he has contacted me once and i have replied......he was the tight arse not willing to pay for registered post

nah mate sold it to that F**K Head
agree it sucks and is definitely not on as far as taking 2 weeks to pay and then to open a case so quickly as aus post takes so long to come to Perth, where this member is.the kid is pretty young though, 12 or 13 if I remember, not sure If you have but I'm sure a pm explaining these things would be all that is needed..

Thanks
Alex

Here you go.....but it was singed by Ben

afl2009pinnacle0139_sml.jpg

agree it sucks and is definitely not on as far as taking 2 weeks to pay and then to open a case so quickly as aus post takes so long to come to Perth, where this member is.the kid is pretty young though, 12 or 13 if I remember, not sure If you have but I'm sure a pm explaining these things would be all that is needed..

Thanks
Alex

Think his 15 or 16

Thanks
Alex

You mean to paypal or OCT???

Sorry to hear, Eddy. Perhaps send him a pm, outlining all your points (ie. postage + handling). From previous dealings, no issues, but I think he's still pretty young

The Thing his not the Youngest there are even younger people On OCT and haven't had to much problems. + I thought he lived in Perth but it say that he lives In Melbourne now:confused:

Back
Top Bottom