12 commons per team
106 draft pick eminence
22 all australian
5 medals
11 premierships
28 dps (forget exact amount)
50 prime draft
1 premiership redemption (1 per case)
4 signature redempotion (2 per case i think)

so without working out you could follow your ideas and without changing ratios significantly you could do:

12 common per team (dont really think there is any need for 16 and wouldnt bother with paralals as they had them in series 1. also ruins ratios and would mean less other insert sets)
100 history of brownlow - replaces draft eminence
22 all australian - keep as it is a good set but maybe implement unique design
18 Club leader duos (coach and captain) - replaces premierships and is similiar to double trouble etc
28 DPS - Keep as really is a given
28 Platinum Draft Sigs and 18 Premiership Predictors - replaces Prime Draft
5 Star Patch Signatures (Make the medal winners and have patch cards with signatures) - replaces signature redemption
1 Brownlow Redemption (same as premiership with sig and 3 cards, maybe with stats, count etc) - replaces premiership redemption
Add in 1 Ultimate Redemption (complete master set) and 18 ultimate club redemptions (Get complete set of whatever club on redemption card with all cards in that set numbered with a C instead of number and UR for ultimate redemption)

What do you reckon? Would be able to maintain ratios and roughly same amount of cards!

(and very rough so obviously would need tinkering to maintain numbers/ ratios, was just trying to show what would replace what etc)
Like where you're going. Only reason I kept parallels is so you don't spend $30 on 5 packets and get 45 commons, but other than it looks pretty good!

yeah i understand but that adds an extra 200 cards to the set and therefore you would probably lose another insert and lets be honest does anyone really even like the silver paralals haha

Probably too late to reply, but 3D Mark & Goal of the year cards would make it better. In series 2, similar to the Screamers of 2012, I'd have redeemable signatures, a set of 8.
1. Matt Priddis Brownlow
2. Maracas Bontempelli Best 1st Year Player
3. Lance Franklin Coleman Medal
4. Jonathan Brown/Jake King/Darren Glass Trio Retiring Greats
5. Lewis Taylor NAB Rising Star
6. Premiership Captain/Coach Duo Signature
7. Norm Smith Medal Signature
8. Nat Fyfe Leigh Matthews Trophy
I'd have a Purple redemption which got you 2 of the 8(your choice), a Green Redemption which got you 5 of the 8 & an ultra rare Orange redemption which got you all of them. 100 of each of the signatures, & 450 Purple. 300 Green & 50 Orange Redemption cards

Back
Top Bottom