What once was stored . . .

Delly

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
Hey all.
I was trying to find my mtg cards to sell when I came across my old BBC collection, much smaller than I remember but still a forgotten treasure!
20160626_163020.jpg

I remember trying to get all these gold mine subsets, thought they were the bomb back then.
20160626_163311.jpg

And my all time favorite card, Grant Hill co rookie. Pulled it myself on holidays at my dads, we were at his work at the time so I ducked downstairs to the card shop and they had one for sale for about $190 I think. Pretty stoked with it then, yeah I know they are only worth a couple of dollars now though :( (Don't ask me why his base rookie is in a screwdown, I couldn't tell you haha.)
20160626_164114.jpg

Also found my Bynums from when I got back into collecting around 08 for a short period.
20160626_163514.jpg

20160626_163534.jpg

20160626_163544.jpg

And a couple of these, not cards or basketball related but glad I found them.
A pre-order bonus from when I was working at game, I think one was a leftover that I just grabbed. Wish I had taken more gear, could have filled up a large shelf with all the gaming merchandise.
20160626_163805.jpg

Thanks for looking!

$190 to $2 - now that's what you call some serious depreciation!

I remember my brother hit a MJ Triple Double Hologram back in the day and they were going for something crazy like $80 to $100, had that in a screwdown too!

Wow those Bynum! If you ever decide to move them I'll happily add them into my PC of him. It gets harder and harder to find his nicer laker stuff!

So after going through oddbodz, nrl, rugby union, beavis and butthead, cricket and Super stars of wrestling (Sensational Sherri and Miss Elizabeth, so hot right now) I finally found my way through all the mass produced base cards (a number of grant hill (he was my guy) and quite a few ceballos) I lucked my way onto these box (case) hits lol
20160704_211843.jpg

And this Hero (was that really his name???!!!???!!?)

20160704_211914.jpg

Wow those Bynum! If you ever decide to move them I'll happily add them into my PC of him. It gets harder and harder to find his nicer laker stuff!

I'm not quite as attached to these as I once was, so they might be availible but I reckon it would take me some time to adjust in price difference of what I paid and what they are worth now.
I actually tried to sell these to a collector in 2012 who had more of the 1/1's than me but he disappeared mid negotiation and I still can't track him down.

So after going through oddbodz, nrl, rugby union, beavis and butthead, cricket and Super stars of wrestling (Sensational Sherri and Miss Elizabeth, so hot right now) I finally found my way through all the mass produced base cards (a number of grant hill (he was my guy) and quite a few ceballos) I lucked my way onto these box (case) hits lol
20160704_211843.jpg

And this Hero (was that really his name???!!!???!!?)

20160704_211914.jpg

I'm not quite as attached to these as I once was, so they might be availible but I reckon it would take me some time to adjust in price difference of what I paid and what they are worth now.
I actually tried to sell these to a collector in 2012 who had more of the 1/1's than me but he disappeared mid negotiation and I still can't track him down.

No worries please keep me in mind if and when you decide you might part with them :)

Back
Top Bottom