What is this card?

At a glance, it looks like someones just written it on. Its unlike panini to not stamp a serial number.

But Im too lazy to actually research it. Lol

At a glance, it looks like someones just written it on. Its unlike panini to not stamp a serial number.

But Im too lazy to actually research it. Lol

Welcome to the world of Panini Replay lol

The whole release was a disgrace. A card serial numbered /10 but then handwritten /3 on it - weird doubling up stuff.

Reason I ask is because I can't see serial numbering on this, never seen the card before and then it pops up in a Replay Release. Ridiculousness.

Maybe it never got serial stamped. Sucks cause now it throws into question why would I want to own something that not only sat around for 5 years in inventory or not signed awaiting to be signed but something that wasn't stamped on such a low print run AND was written on by some Panini employee and released years later. So shit and annoying.

Yes, I'm assuming Replay. Its got the tell-tale sign of hand-written numbering in different ink colour to the auto.

Either the /2 have been released and you just haven't seen them, or this is one of the unstamped /2.

I recently saw a Bismack Biyombo Slam Ink that I haven't seen before, hand numbered to /2. Similar thing, haven't seen one before now.

Yes, I'm assuming Replay. Its got the tell-tale sign of hand-written numbering in different ink colour to the auto.

Either the /2 have been released and you just haven't seen them, or this is one of the unstamped /2.

I recently saw a Bismack Biyombo Slam Ink that I haven't seen before, hand numbered to /2. Similar thing, haven't seen one before now.

Such a rare card! Frustrating muddle of a release by Panini! Totally makes it harder for people to verify legit numberings!

I think they had how ever number cards serial numbered (e.g. 75 cards for /75), but may have made (as an example) 100.

The rest sits in their stores for replacement / damage cards. So 'just in case' You need them.

So they decide to release some in the Replay set.

So if it is numbered /3, then there are likely 3 of those cards released in Replay.

Hope this makes sense to others.

So all they have to do is to look in their stores, pick some cards out... probably already signed and have patches on them, and all they have to do is To put some serial number on it and put it in a case and put a sticker seal on it. .......... NEW SET!!!!!

Ersk

I recently recieved a Detlef from Jkidd05 that was originally from 2012-13 Panini signatures and is the base card - which was not released. The one i received has since been signed by Det ... so all i can think is that they either reprinted the card for the base set and had him sign it, or it's as Ersk said.

Back
Top Bottom