What is the best card that you have pulled in a loose pack?

Bought 5 packs of 2011 infinity at Card Zone and pulled a Jack Reiwoldt signature redemption and bought 3 loose packs of 2011 champions on the news agency at melbourne central on the same day on my way home and pulled a Andrew Swallow star signature card. Happy day

I haven't had a massive score from buying 1 pack, however my wife did she bought 1 pack of 2013 prime last year to see what the fuss was about and pulled a Stevie j redemption unbelievable she sent me a pic to ask if it was any good I thought she was taking the piss lol but she knows nothing about cards so knew it wasn't a joke then I got 1 from a box couple days later

I bought 5 loose packs of 2006 supreme off ebay about 4 years ago and pulled the Ablett Unparalleled Redemption. I even sent the seller a message saying WTF. Couldn't believe my eyes the package came the day I was leaving for a holiday so I went to the post office and sent it away before I left and when I got back from the holiday there it was. Sold it for $550 cash LOVING IT!!
bamm.jpg

Odds were one in 11 boxes with 36 packs a box that's 1 per 396 packs

I bought 5 loose packs of 2006 supreme off ebay about 4 years ago and pulled the Ablett Unparalleled Redemption. I even sent the seller a message saying WTF. Couldn't believe my eyes the package came the day I was leaving for a holiday so I went to the post office and sent it away before I left and when I got back from the holiday there it was. Sold it for $550 cash LOVING IT!!
bamm.jpg

Odds were one in 11 boxes with 36 packs a box that's 1 per 396 packs

Nice what was the sellers response

Pulled a Dangerfield platinum from 4 loose packs in 2008. Also a Danyl Pearce redemption from the 2007 release from about 8 packs, was pretty happy with that as I had busted about 4 boxes and hadn't pulled one so was nice to finally snag one lol. I think they are my best loose pack busts.

About a week after the release of Prime last year I grabbed 7 packs which had a Hayes Prime Draft, Menzel DPS, and a Stevie J Redemption. You could say I was a little bit stoked.

I like reading these threads, had to really think about it for a long time. Not because I have pulled really good stuff but because I have busted soo many packs for nothing.
The only real hit I can remember is the 2012 Swan redemption 200/200.
What got me back into collecting after a very big lay-off was pulling a Matt Rosa sig card from 05. Brought 1 pack out of curiosity.
I remember thinking it was a big change from Scanlens collecting as a kid.
Signature cards? Would of loved these as a kid. lol

Bought a grill the other day and received a Matthew Pavlich Rookie Signature redemption and a Matthew Lloyd Triple Crown Signature Redemption which was pretty good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom