What is a good Jordan auto to get that is under $400?

rayallen40

Banned User
i was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a MJ auto that is nice but still under $400.
I was thinking UD Glass or Trilogy auto focus but those can fade very easily or 2003-04 Michael Jordan AUTO AUTOGRAPH SP SIGNATURE!. But they look so damn good.

I've been on the lookout for one ever since I started collecting again, and you would RARELY see a Jordan auto go below $400. THAT's IN AMERICAN DOLLARS. One of the best Jordan steals I've seen was purchased by our very own Vladlevinsky. ;)

51_1_b.JPG

This is the cheapest most recent Jordan auto which isn't a redemption... sold for US$371 (roughly $500 aussie) which I would consider a bit below average price. You can get redemption autos for around $20 cheaper but you'd have to wait 6-12 months to receive them.

Mr Kevin Garnett said:
Jordan's that go under $400USD have spiked in recent years. The UD Glass Autofocus cards regularly go under $400.
Good idea on the auto focus, just make sure the auto is intact!

yeh and i was thinking of either getting the autofocus or the sp signature(above), but can't really decide.which one will you guys get.thanks

yeh i saw that signature too on ebay, but i will prefer the sp signatures as kidd and jim said earlier it's the retro jordan of old.thanks

no actually i was looking for card that looks bolder and cleaner in appearance and the sp signature offers this. the card is actually a shot of jordan in the 80's and younger than the uc one.

just let you know i'm also looking for a jordan signature that's why i replied to your post ray, sorry i didn't make another thread.

IT'S MY THREAD JAY MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD.............jokin. I agree the SP signature does look cleaner than the UC one in appearance.thanks

Back
Top Bottom