What do the OCT NFL people think of Flawless ?

Non-sport releases are looking more and more better. I have gone off NFL nearly fully this year which is a shame because the Raiders actually have a couple decent rookies I could have been chasing too!
Yeah and the are even taking the piss now with those imagined wardrobe cards some sets have got! Lol!

True, but at least those are not being claimed as "authentic"! And in all honestly, they sell a lot better than most relic cards from NFL do too... :crazy:
Yeah I know. Love em! Just my sense of humour finds that funny when we're discussing 'created' memorabilia in the sports world lol.

Lol can't even claim it to be part of a B or even an under armour logo. Think I better starting checking my patches.

Two great comments already posted:

"So FLAWLESS was actually flawed?"

And "Well that leads to another question then. Why the heck are you using event worn stuff in such a premium product?"

This is really bad, the response is just total rubbish and doesn't even attempt to explain all the issues... I'm not buying any of what they're saying and I don't even own any Flawless cards ! LOL!

They've been caught out misleading the hobbyists on the most expensive product they've ever made where they pushed the whole game used marketing angle to sell it and think "oh gee we messed up" is going to make things okay ?

Yeah it's a real piss-poor excuse. And quite honestly is enough for me to question if I really wanting to be spending my money on future Panini product...

Yeah it's a real piss-poor excuse. And quite honestly is enough for me to question if I really wanting to be spending my money on future Panini product...

I certainly wouldn't buy any high end stuff that's for sure.... you'd just be asking to be shafted. Feel sorry for the collectors who have paid top dollar on Ebay for some of the dud cards....

Oh and to continue with Panini's winning ways -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Johnny-Manz...ith-rare-upside-down-autograph-/361120509011?

If I am topps, I am hitting up nfl for the licence. Surely disgracing the name through representation voids a contract. I'd atleast be trying lol

Yes, I would like to read it if you can find it.

This is my main reason for being an auto collector. I understand that yes they could turn out to be just as dodgy as game used/event worn. But SURELY they can be trusted or followed a little easier. For example with the NBA, I know stories got put out in the public for info purposes when players like LeBron and Chris Paul had decided to alter their signature. On the other side, I also follow the world game and I'm sure a few of you would have heard about the debacle with Futera and their football cards. Basically got caught out with fake signatures as well as false claims in regards to match/event worn. Main case that springs to mind was a Pele memorabilia card that claimed to have been match worn when someone worked out it was a current day Brazil top.

Wrong company it was topps, they released the fake Pele cards saying they were game used memorabilia, but they were actually using modern retail Jerseys.

its the first result on google images for 'topps pele'

topps-pele-jpg.79474

Back
Top Bottom