What Did You Get 4 Chrissy??

Mr Kevin Garnett

Garnett's #1 Fan!
How'd you guy's go in terms of Prissies??

You guys been good this year? :lol:

Here's what I got: (NO scans though) :lol:

1) A pair of Adidas shoes (Not Bball shoes, just casual shoes)
2) $100 bucks from my parents
3) $50 from my Grandma
4) Nba Live 2006 from my little bro (I can finally play Garnett/Bogut together in a season)
5) 3 Nike T-shirts
6) Ipod Shuffle
7) Box of Chocolates and a $20 gift voucher for RebelSports from my Boss (I work there)
8 ) $20 from my Aunty
9) G-Shock Watch

I was really wanted a PSP console but I'm happy with what I got. How'd Santa treat you guys?

Sounds like you did alright Mr. KG

I got dvd's (including NBA's greatest 100 plays), poker game, some socks :lol: , t-shirt, chockies and an electric guitar! :rock: (part birthday present).

No cards though :(

The Truth said:
Sounds like you did alright Mr. KG

I got dvd's (including NBA's greatest 100 plays), poker game, some socks :lol: , t-shirt, chockies and an electric guitar! :rock: (part birthday present).

No cards though :(

a new axe is a sweet gift mate :D
what kind of guitar is it? have u been palying long?

and to Mr Garnett, i got a t shirt and a pair of boxers and $50, so in comparison id say u made out like a bandit.

got dvd's (including NBA's greatest 100 plays), poker game, some socks , t-shirt, chockies and an electric guitar! (part birthday present).

and to Mr Garnett, i got a t shirt and a pair of boxers and $50, so in comparison id say u made out like a bandit.

Heheheh. How come everyone seems to get Socks/Boxers etc for Chrissy?

I asked NOT to get clothes this Christmas and I still get T-shirts etc. They never fit or they always look gay (Not that there's anything wrong with being gay) :lol:

JZA, it's ccggghhh Fender Bullet Strat, I mean it's a Squier Fender Bullet Strat :lol: I'm just startin out mate, should be some good fun! :D

well i didnt get socks and boxers..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
mm got a book from the hubby, some singlets from mum in law, money for father in law and some other little things, that was about it, my daughter got a swing set and she is soooo chuffed with it oh and her dolly that talks and plays annoying music as well as laughing really creepily........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

got naught...all "couple" things, like moving outta home stuff, nothing fun at all, not even grog! best I got was $30 buck coles giftcard, which I'll just buy a case of tinnies and reminisce back to when xmas was fun and you got cool stuff!

last year it was all ties and business shirts, this year all homewares...grrrr!

Gone are the days of new computer games, cards and GI Joes.

No socks and jocks for me.

Couple of T's, pair of Boardies, pair of shorts, pair of Etnies(Arto Saari)[Very late Birthday pressy]

New Epiphone Viola Bass (Very Sweet)

3 Boxes of 05/06 Upper Deck SP Authentic Basketball (to be delivered early Feb) can't wait.

Mr Kevin Garnett said:
How'd you guy's go in terms of Prissies??

You guys been good this year? :lol:

Here's what I got: (NO scans though) :lol:

1) A pair of Adidas shoes (Not Bball shoes, just casual shoes)
2) $100 bucks from my parents
3) $50 from my Grandma
4) Nba Live 2006 from my little bro (I can finally play Garnett/Bogut together in a season)
5) 3 Nike T-shirts
6) Ipod Shuffle
7) Box of Chocolates and a $20 gift voucher for RebelSports from my Boss (I work there)
8 ) $20 from my Aunty
9) G-Shock Watch

I was really wanted a PSP console but I'm happy with what I got. How'd Santa treat you guys?

Hey man,

I got mostly money, shirts, some DVD's & CD's... just the usual this year.. :)

Out of curiousity, which Rebel Sports do you currently work at?

yeah, does your rebel have the spurs hat? its white, was in a catalogue early december, but all of em in my area in sydney (like 4 of em) dont have it!

I managed to get em to order the spalding spurs ball for me, but not the hat!

Out of curiousity, which Rebel Sports do you currently work at?

Thats a secret my friend! Let's just say it's out west. :wink:

yeah, does your rebel have the spurs hat? its white, was in a catalogue early december, but all of em in my area in sydney (like 4 of em) dont have it!

I managed to get em to order the spalding spurs ball for me, but not the hat!

I've never seen the Spurs hat. From what I overheard they ordered ALOT of items from the more popular teams (Lakers,Cavs,Bucks) and only a small quantity from other teams.

Have you tried the store on Broadway?? Either try that store or the one in Auburn. The one in Auburn is a clearance store which mainly tries to off-load items whcih can't sell.

Aaaah, the benefit of having a Chrissie wishlist. I got most of the items from what I wanted, as well as some useful items. Got DVDs, Kitchen stuff (which I needed) and some other small items.

Was a good day with Family.

I got:
* Ties
* Cologne (i think that how you spell it)
* Stainless Steel BBQ kit including apron
* DVD's
* PS2 Game - Ricky Ponting Cricket
* Beer Glasses
* New Mambo Watch
* Shirts
* Gift vouchers

I think that is all.....and I had a great time catching up/getting pissed with my family...lol

Cheers....and i hope you all had a good one!!!! :supz:

Back
Top Bottom