what coach/player do the bulls need

hehe this was indeed a longest read of all time.. LOL

in fact, James Naismith's Jordan's illegitimate son in MJ's past life while he was a messiah in Canada... and in mid 80s, Jordan resurrected again as a Bulls Draft pick..

He taught jump shot to Joe Fulks and Sky hook to a guy called Lew Alcindor..(of course by using Back to the future's car) then, ordered Michigan 91-2 FAb Five to wear long-shorts to make it popular... ..

sorry guys, just woke up from a nap.... :p

i honstely think the buls should get a coach that has not been with the bulls
they need fresh faces on the coaching side and on the playing list
boylan is doing a good job at the moment but i have to say noah and thomas not getting enough minutes is a huge problem and is very said to see

And back to Pippen, please the guy whinged regularly, was infamous for not going back into a game when he apparently had a migraine....now c'mon when you mention your boy Jordan, you speak in glowing referances of how he did things of heroic and selfless nature, what was that Pippen did which warranted him firstly being selected and secondly your unwaivering support in him one of the 50 greatest players in NBA history.

Maybe you should actually start watching some Bulls games and stop basing your comments on books, websites or anti-Pippen propragana. Whilst he may of sat out the finals seconds of a playoff game he ain't SOFT:woot::woot:.Players and coaches make mistakes in their lives, i'm sure you made some silly mistakes in your life.Pippen career speaks for itself so bagging him.

Sbasis other then purely unsibstantiated in most part personal opinion or whatever you have watched in Jordan highlight reels, .
Hahahaha!!!And what you basing your anti-Jordan comments on "when nothing else matters".I'm sure i've watched more Bulls/Wizards games than you mate, so stop running your mouth.I think most will disagree with your comments here, there all based on one source.

Must admit i havent read the book you mentioned, however i did read another a few years back written by Sam Smith i think it was Jordan Rules or something to that effect i think it was called.

I notice you get all defensive J23 when questioned about your comments, now i have no reason to personally dislike Pippen, the guy is talented and a good basketballer no question, and i have never said otherwise i said he was soft, lacked leadership and character, and at this stage you have yet to to respond to this opinion other then to say i should watch more hoops games.

Well i referanced in most of my posts, other websites (basketball referance.com, apbr, nba.com, espn), various publications (sporting news nba guide and register, chicago bulls media guides), statistical guides and sources, your unsubstantiated - baseless and nut hugging posts, my sense of humour and imagination and about 19 years of watching and researching the NBA....

At least do me a favour and due credit and pull something out other then the possibility you have watched Jordan re-runs on ESPN or the like....when pursuing a hearty and entertaining debate.

Off the topic, have a read of this.. well it's kinda on topic.. I found this amazing

Next year, he'll make more than twice as much as all of the United States' past presidents for all of their terms combined.

And something to cheer you up after all of this:

Jordan will only have to have this income for 270 more years to have a net worth equivalent to that of Bill Gates.

Michael Jordan is nothing but GREATNESS! He earned everything he achieved and stats shows it. MJ was the REAL DEAL UNLIKE ANY OTHER PLAYER:

Check this out:
6X Finals MVP:
91 Finals: 31.2 ppg & 11.4 asp: Greatness!
92 Finals: 35. 8 ppg & 89.1 FT%: Greatness!
93 Finals: 41.0 ppg & 8.5 rpg: Greatness!
94 Finals: 27.3 ppg & 83.6 FT%: Greatness!
95 Finals: 32.3 ppg & Flu Game: Geatness!
96 Finals: 33.5 ppg & The Last Shot: Greatness!
6 Finals MVPS was well deserved!

1988 Defensive Player of the Year:
88 Season: 3.16 spg & 1.60 bpg: Greatness!
Defensive player of the year award was well deserved!

10 scoring titles (you earn those): Greatness!
3 steal titles (you earn those): Greatness!
Led his team to a 72-10 record (you earn that): Greatness!
69 points, 18 rebounds, 6 assist, 4 steals in a single game! (you earn those type of stats) Greatness!
6 NBA Titles
1 NCCA Title
2 Gold Medals

Michael Jordan is nothing but GREATNESS! He earned everything he achieved and stats shows it. MJ was the REAL DEAL UNLIKE ANY OTHER PLAYER:

Check this out:
6X Finals MVP:

69 points, 18 rebounds, 6 assist, 4 steals in a single game! (you earn those type of stats) Greatness!
6 NBA Titles
1 NCCA Title
2 Gold Medals

The above doesn't make him a good basketball coach or administrator though, taking this back to the original topic.

where's isiah thomas's stats? i do agree jordan is not that great in head office, but he's not that bad either.. he knows what he wants and he does it.. in wiashington he had to go to Pollin (owner) with certain things he wanted to do, and they wheren't always approved

Check this out:
6X Finals MVP:

6 NBA Titles
1 NCCA Title
2 Gold Medals

Which person on this fine website stated Jordan wasnt a great basketball player?

Who questioned his statisitcal and career records?

I recall you have unconditionally made numerous comments about his management and front office skills....now as earlier mentioned, if you want to stay away from side tracking the discussion, lets get down to business with that topic. :thumbsup:

What is it that Jordan has achieved in a front office/owner type role?

You stated he had proven his record and had was the most solid candidate for any position with the Bulls administration. :D:D

Now in both cases, feel free to elaborate and if your right that his record (and not just personal opinion and nut hugging) as an administrator is sound, unquestionable success wise and is as you state, to this point in time a leader in the game in a management role...i shall post in my signature that your the quitessential (sp) authority on all things Chicago Bulls and Michael Jordan.

And that after researching basketball in a range of manners, contributing to numerous websites and publications for over a decade that i truly bow before your most highly sort after knowledge on not only Michael Jordan, the Chicago Bulls but basketball in general. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

where's isiah thomas's stats? i do agree jordan is not that great in head office, but he's not that bad either.. he knows what he wants and he does it.. in wiashington he had to go to Pollin (owner) with certain things he wanted to do, and they wheren't always approved

I think most managers would of choosen Kwame for that yr since big men were hard to find in that particular draft class. Kwame was expected to develop in the mould of a Dwight Howard kind of player, but nobody knew he would be the worst #1 ever choosen.

Like most draft picks, they end up bust anyway.So really it is a hit and miss situation. Therefore you can't put all the blame on Mike, he did what was right for the organisation at that time.

I think most managers would of choosen Kwame for that yr since big men were hard to find in that particular draft class. Kwame was expected to develop in the mould of a Dwight Howard kind of player, but nobody knew he would be the worst #1 ever choosen.

Like most draft picks, they end up bust anyway.So really it is a hit and miss situation. Therefore you can't put all the blame on Mike, he did what was right for the organisation at that time.

IIRC Tyson Chandler and Eddy Curry were both higher on most mocks - but Kwame had 1 great work out, just before the draft that made Jordan choose him, so no, most GMs wouldnt have taken Kwame

but Kwame had 1 great work out, just before the draft that made Jordan choose him

He did not play that much ball in high school but had a good summer and senior year and he saw that he would be a lottery pick (#1 overall) and he couldn't turn down the money. The NBA is not for developing your skills, so therefore his progress has been minimal. He is one of the main arguments why the NBA put in a age restriction.

so no, most GMs wouldnt have taken Kwame

If you look at that year (2001), the best player in the draft was gilbert arenas, with tony parker as a close second, and neither of those guys were highly touted coming into the draft. This was one of the shallowest drafts in nba history, so you can't blame Jordan too much for drafting kwame.

funny enough, Jordan had Kwame/Tyson workout in a scrimage against each other at one of Jordans private scenes, Kwame destroyed Chandler on their one on one duals, and that decided who was to be chosen by the Wizards...

There was an all-star drafted #3 (Pau Gasol), Jason Richardson (#5), Richard Jefferson (#13), Joe Johnson (#10), Zach Randolph (#19), Gerald Wallace (#25) + Parker and Arenas as you mentioned...there were plenty of good players in that draft

and you can blame Jordan for drafting Kwame, as like i said, CHandler and Curry (both of whom are WAY better than Kwame) were higher on most people's boards

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/2001/draft/news/2001/06/11/mock_draft/ Eddy Curry #1

and i found a few others that had Eddie Griffin #1 who was a much better player than Kwame, he was just a head case, so stop sticking up for Jordan, he f'd that draft up badly

yes he did could of picked better players nba drafts are a lot like afl you can get stars or duds you just got to get your selections right

Like i said before:

When he was with the Wizards he didn't have a competitive fire or a solid work ethic. Some players only play for the money. Since the NBA has guaranteed contracts once you sign you are going to get your money. When money is your motivator and you already have that in the bag why work hard? He is just used to being able to physically dominate over high school guys and with no college experience to ease him into that next level he was overwhelmed and gave up.

Kwame didn't have any drive at all to play, it doesn't matter if Mike drafted him or not.This guy clearly didn't want to work or try hard. It's up to the individual to perform and Jordan drafted him based on potential not just based on a one on one game with Chandler.

In regards to your point about the drafts and Jordan and this whole "hit and miss" terminology you refer to, well considering the infrastructure available to all NBA franchises regards the scouting departments, i call bullsh*t, the Spurs have demonstrated year in, year out that they scout well, have solid internal workings within thier organization, and this has achieved results, something which Jordan failed dismissally at with the Wizards.

hey, let me say, it wasn't jordan/paxson who drafted sam bowie ahead of jordan/barkley.. or trade kobe bryant for vlade divac (not that divac was at all bad) or draft stromile swift.. or draft pervis ellison as #1 draft pick in 89, or olowokandi in 1998.. or trade dirk nowitzki draft night for robert traylor, or Tskitishvilli at number 5 in 2000..

let's just sit on that for a bit..

Actually can I also say, nor did these guys have hire I Thomas as coach, and have him declare he wont trade lee/filler for artest and/or bibby, but he'll trade balkman for him/them.. WTF MAN..

for the record, how many times has paxson made playoffs as GM than Jordan/Thomas combined??

If you want to look at draft greatness, check out Kevin Sheedy drafting James Hird with pick 79 in 1990.. what's that roughly, approx. round 4?

Back
Top Bottom