what can you do?

JZA

the ginger ninja
Real Name
Jeremy
eBay User
jeremy1439
hey guys, was wondering whats the best way to go about dealing with sellers who dont leave feedback (ebay im talking about). there are a couple of sellers ive dealt with, the cards arrived fine and ive left feedback, but its two weeks later and they still havent left my FB after a few messages reminding them to do it. should i take it up with ebay, or is banging my head against a brick wall a more useful option?

Talking to a closed door buddy.

Some people are just plain ignorant. Others tend to leave feedback at end of each month (or specific date).

And others, I've heard have been pricks, and left negatives after a reminder...

I'd leave it be.

yeah I once emailed all those that didnt leave feedback, but barely got responses, so just let it be...I think Ive had about 30 people not leave feedback...its mostly laziness.

Ive got 1068 positives but I've left over 1500. They don't have to leave feedback so I wouldnt waste time emailing people.

Lazy buggers....it doesnt take much, but makes a big difference.

I always make a point to leave feedback:
If selling - As soon as payment is received
If buying - As soon as the item is received.

Drives me nuts when people dont do it....but like it has been said above...there aint nothin you can do!!!

a lot of sellers wont leave feedback untill you do ive noticed...stops them getting Negs i reckon, coz if you leave them a neg bang they turn around and do it back at you...

best left alone i would reckon

Back
Top Bottom