What are your thoughts on Bogut?

Trey said:
hey scotty Im guessing you didnt get a chance to have your stuff signed? I never read what happened with that?

When Robinson got hurt, I got to see a lot of Will Perdue. He was a very underated big man, he grabbed 23 boards in a game I remember watching.
That season he avg almost 9 and 10. In about 30 mins. We have people here who get boners and start collecting players who wont ever be that productive!

He was also the third tower in the spurs Triple Tower Lineup, that they went with in Duncans rookie year. Avery got injured, so they went with Robinson, Perdue and Duncan....classic!

Lol, ur the only one to comment, ha ha ha.

Nah didnt get my jersey signed. Tried to catch him at half time and asked if he'd sign it, I got "nah, not now" (with a waive of his hand, as if to say "pffft").

So they announced during the 4th qtr, they'd be signing after the game, so we line up and wait, for about 25 mins, then they say that "Andrew Bogut won't be coming out for signatures, he's spending time with a trainer..."....

Show's how much he appreciates his HOME-GROWN FANS!!!

Anyways, back to the topic, well the bit about Big Will. I agree he was a solid backup player, very similar to how Gadzuric plays these days. A decent backup who provides numbers. Unlike Pavel. lol. :D :D :D

mickimouse24 said:
nope, i think he would be fine with that........same thing with duncan....people think he had a lazy year...yet they won 60+ games

duncan could have lead the spurs to a 60+ win season had he played the way he did in the playoffs... or at least look like he's half interested.. he's better than the way he carried himself through the last few seaons..

and reagards to Perdue/Bogut, thats exactly how I think they compare to each other.. have their games, be solid at times.. thats about it..

bogut will get better stats because the guy has to play, considering he was no.1 pick..

I tried getting into the Bogut hype, but just cant...

I think Bogut will become a solid starter for the Bucks, however I think his ability to get into foul trouble will hurt him a bit.

Overall I could see him becoming a 15 and 10 sort of player.

Cheers
Matt

As long as he doesn't turn out like anotha Kandi-man everything will be sweet for Bogey!!!!!!!

I'm gonna be ambitious and hope he becomes a focal point on offence one day to become a 20 and 10 player. Could find room for a few assists and block or two too :D

Back
Top Bottom