What are the best cards of the 00's (anything goes)

That Hordord Finest (X fractor?) is AMAZING.

I also really like 03/04 Bowman Chrome set

Kobe.JPG

Have only got back into collecting in 08/09 season, and really only ever purchased 07/08 boxes onwards, so I missed most of the 00's, so it has been an absolute pleasure to check this thread out. Cant go past Exquisite, they really did set the bar extremely high, possibly never to be matched, though being a Rookie Auto set collector I do love the 07/08 SPx and 08/09 Rookie Threads. Are there any Rookie Auto sets worth looking for from earlier years? I have the Lucky 13 Rookie Set from 07/08, but are there any sets earlier to this worth chasing?

Have only got back into collecting in 08/09 season, and really only ever purchased 07/08 boxes onwards, so I missed most of the 00's, so it has been an absolute pleasure to check this thread out. Cant go past Exquisite, they really did set the bar extremely high, possibly never to be matched, though being a Rookie Auto set collector I do love the 07/08 SPx and 08/09 Rookie Threads. Are there any Rookie Auto sets worth looking for from earlier years? I have the Lucky 13 Rookie Set from 07/08, but are there any sets earlier to this worth chasing?

I reckon there are quite a few. I think 05/06 SP Authentic Rookie patch autos are beauties. They also have just an auto version also.

Other than Exquisite, most Sp authentic and SPx seems to be pretty quality really for rookies.

well this sey is probably my personal favourite, but im sure it wont appeal to everyone, sticker autos are its downfall, and there not serial numbered, although judging by how hard its been for me chasing this set, id say some are very SP, i just love the retro design been a throw back to the 1993-94 insert set that i first fell in love with in primary school....

the 2008-09 UD Lineage Flight Team Autographs set
Jamesflightteam0001.jpg

Bumping this up to see if anyone has some newies to add.

I was trying to collect about 20 guys I liked from this set but they NEVER come up. I've seen Shaq, Reggie and Kobe and that is it in the last 6 months.

I think somebody out there is holding them tight.

DSC07096.jpg

DSC06701.jpg

purely personal of course:
2008-09 UD lineage
1999-2000 UD retro
2006-07 UD glass
2009-10 UD greats of the game
2006-07 UD exquisite

Im a bit of a fan of the new Panini Prizm MVP set especially the Gold and regular refractors

Back
Top Bottom