What are the best cards of the 00's (anything goes)

Hell yeah! Got my Robin Lopez in about a month ago, just need to scan it up and present the full set here sometime :D

You?

Yea mate i got my Rush about the same time ago!!

IMG_20120507_175204.jpg

Agreed! I really like those SP Rookie Threads rookie auto's, I gots mah KLove :) I'm not sure which is better to be honest, even considering variants, the SPx rookie autos or the SP Rookie Threads rookie autos.... But surely they are the best 2 rookie auto sets of the 00s?

Have a lot on display in here already, perhaps we can get some kind of list going and then initiate a poll or something to get some kinda opinion/ranking from the members?

Great thread :hearts:

Yeah, what he said! =D>

Looks like the Chrono-Canvas-Autos are popular, what else ya got OCT? What other funky naughties cards have been missed?

I like these 08-09 Limited Logo's
270120101824.jpg

As above with the SP Rookie Threads, the patch versions numbered to draft numbers

PC9.jpg

Hard to go past Exquisite! They set the standard for awesome designs, patches and highend cards! Man I miss UD!

Anything exquisite is the obvious choice. What about some inserts? What are the best and/or rarest non auto, non gu inserts of the 00s?

less talking more showing :thumbsup:

i like these refractors and the right players sells very well

15/15 can be reasonably high numbered and sexy
IMG_0078b.jpg

1/1
IMG_0074b.jpg

and 08-09 Ultimate and Black had some sick design. again the right players sells for a mint. There's something about the UD "1 of 1" that makes it so appealing to me
IMG_0075a.jpg

A few more i like

UD Exclusives paralell

jrexclusive0001.jpg

Impossible to find "Immaculates"

Immaculaterc.jpg

immac2.jpg

immac1.jpg

Artifacts!

1of1patch0001.jpg

Exquisite

jrscripted0001.jpg