What’s your guess at first sales of Zion Prizm silver RC?

Agree the prices in the last few weeks have been ticking higher in the anticipation, we have been selling some Zion inserts (non core holdings in PC) at great prices, got an Orange Cracked Ice (hanger insert) on auction up to $449 currently.

My only regret isnot picking up a silver. Concentrated on base.
Hopefully he doesn't get injured and lives up to the hype.

I’d go Ja Morant in the short term as you’d expect a slight surge when he gets ROTY
I think it was during a TV game today they said fewest games played to win ROTY was Ewing with 50. Surely Zion can’t win playing 38 games?

Remember all the discussion over Embiid having only played 31.

Happy I accumulated a massive stash of his at the lows. Investment thesis is paying off.
Congratulations to all those who got in.

Interesting story on how they changed his minutes, jumping style and approach to the basket to suit his body and give him longevity.

Holding all ours, sold 1 of the orange cracked ice from a hanger pack, will hold to softmore year, looking good under this new body management regime.

Watch the prices on Prizm wax explode. I was on my way to purchase 2 retail boxes yesterday, got into an argument with the Mrs and now the money is sitting in my TAB account. If Zion strings together a few dominant performances 19-20 Prizm will disappear fairly quickly. And without any uber-hyped prospect in this year's draft it might pay to buy all the 19-20 stuff you can find, and any 18-19 if you can get it at the right price. Luka followed by Zion might be a once in a lifetime back to back draft. Well done to those who picked Zion up at his floor prices.

Can't wait to see him in action.

Interesting story on how they changed his minutes, jumping style and approach to the basket to suit his body and give him longevity.

Holding all ours, sold 1 of the orange cracked ice from a hanger pack, will hold to softmore year, looking good under this new body management regime.

I'm not sure about his longevity, but it looks like the Pelicans organisation is doing all it can to see he gets the most out of himself. I think he's still a massively risky long term hold. If he kills it this year I'd be tempted to cash in. He is likely one knee injury away from being a hobby bust - especially if that happens before he has played 20 games. Naturally I'm rooting for him to always be healthy and become the megastar he was destined to be.

I’m still out and not picking up anything Zion atm. I’m going Garnett before the Hall induction, Lebron graded PSA stuff, Luka graded and flipping Ja Morant to use $ on some other cheaper prospects. The way he plays is hectic too.

Prices going up steadily already, Ja and Zion driving it all higher for 19-20, we had cheap stock still up but got cleaned out in 2 days lol

Will wait to get some deals from our contacts in the US and try to put stock up on the site at value

Back
Top Bottom