Welcome to OzCardTrader 2018 Edition

I am loving how when you edit sale threads with heaps of cards you can see the images when you edit the thread. It makes it so much easier to add 'SOLD' under each image rather than having to count down to which image you want to add text beneath. Brilliant! WELL DONE OZCT LEGENDS

Just added in the page nav menu to the top on mobile devices. Found myself not knowing what page I was on when opening a thread which annoyed the crappers out of me.

Screenshot_20180711-211402_Chrome.jpg

The fresh look and feel is good.

Can you still insert pics as thumbnails? I can only seem to insert as full image

Cheers
Ross

@graham - Having trouble with the login button currently. Have to right click it and open in new window for it to go to the login page.

Using Chrome - Windows 10.

Hey @VAMH26 I'm using this combo at home and cannot reproduce this. The login box pops up in an overlay over the page - do you have any pop up blockers that might be blocking it working?

Screenshot_20180717-183912_Microsoft Remote Desktop.jpg

Hey guys, new forum is looking great.

I am having trouble creating a new thread though. The message box doesn't seem to be appearing for me. All I get is the title. Not sure if it's a known issue or not or just my end. I've tried different browsers, disabling adblocker, etc.

Back
Top Bottom