Wayne Campbell 2001 Captain Sig

MartyD87

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Martin
Chasing a 2001 Wayne Campbell Captain Signature in the event anyone is ever moving one.

Had a bit of luck recently finding Jack Dyer HOF, Cousins Cap & Kemp Cap so i’m back to the well.

PM me if your selling 👌🏼

Still wanted and these cards are into the trade talk. Otherwise cash is king.

28937688-60FA-4AD6-986C-9F1D030F4B20.jpeg

C00CC997-9959-432B-B199-4591951FCC03.jpeg

Landed my 2nd to last card today, the Joel Bowden Destiny Sig.

Paid Overs for it.

I need a Campbell to complete my PC, you can see my trade cards, you know I pay overs should you prefer cash.
If you have one and want to see it in a complete Richmond PC signature set... WE CAN MAKE A SWEET DEAL.

Flick me a PM legends.

good to see u crossed of the bowden mate..it is a sweet looking card, like the whole sub set of destiny signatures...

Heading away for a few weeks to QLD but still in the market for this. If it comes up please PM me and can get a deal done. If it’s trade I have plenty of people to vouch and will sort out post season.

🐯🐯🐯🐯WANTED 🐯🐯🐯🐯

Offering $2200 for the purchase of a 2001 Wayne Campbell Captain Signature.

To speed this up and look to complete by this weekend, if you don’t have one BUT can facilitate the completed sale of this card BEFORE MONDAY, I will pay you $100 finders fee upon receipt of the card to me.

If the card i’m buying is yours, then make it $2300.

PM me only and let’s get done what is my last Richmond PC chase item.

(Price reference attached)

DD84736D-AFA2-4CAF-AA6F-DC8A3E4EF9E2.jpeg

📍📍📍 TELL YOUR FRIENDS 📍📍📍

Wanted - 2001 Wayne Campbell Cap Sig

An offer has been sent to the owner of one of these cards and yet to be replied, but as always it’s first in best dressed.

The offer is to the seller;
- Gary Ablett Dual Signature #81
- Your choice of 2/4 of the following;
Nathan Buckley Supremacy Sig #50
Wayne Carey Supremacy Sig #51
Tony Lockett HOF Legend Sig #64
Kobe Bryant National Treasures 2012-13 patch auto #64/99
(On card auto, game used patches, Beckett grade 9, Auto grade 10)
- $500 cash

Cash offered too if you prefer and we can come up with a number

Finders fee of $100 increased to $150 only if card is secured by THIS FRIDAY prior to Richmond’s final.

D5D33205-9B8F-4D32-9C2B-481D3DDF3CCA.jpeg

Bump - Trade cards slightly changed. Contact only if you have a Campbell and we can chat to make a deal.

Back
Top Bottom