Watching NBA Playoffs.

Better than once a week on ABC with Tim Lane as host.

As bad as it was that was the Golden Era for me, I've become somewhat spoilt with coverage since back then, well in a way, still could be better :lol:

saturdays double header should be a good one. :thumbsup:

Looks like The Cavs/Celtics game has taken a back seat to the Yankees/Mets game. I get the whole rivalry thing and don't mind Basebell, but damn...

I could've sworn I looked at Foxtel's online guide 2 days ago, and it said there's a double-header today. Now I turned the TV on and look at THAT guide, and it says only 1 game, at 12:30??? What gives???

I could've sworn I looked at Foxtel's online guide 2 days ago, and it said there's a double-header today. Now I turned the TV on and look at THAT guide, and it says only 1 game, at 12:30??? What gives???

I think it changed a couple of days ago...oh well, Foxtel (australian cable) has let it's customers down again, seriously that money can be spent on something else!

From MLB.com;

Friday's scheduled Subway Series opener between the Yankees and Mets has been postponed due to rain, with no makeup date currently scheduled.

Was wondering why the game hadn't started just yet. If they don't switch it up back to the original plan there's something going on. Should know in 6 minutes!

Dammit, I hate baseball even more now!!! Not only do they take the Cavs game off for a regular baseball game, but when said baseball game is rained out, they put on an old homerun derby instead of the game??? Absolute *****s!

What time Sydney time is the Celtics vs Cavs game beginning.Miight get up early to watch the Cav's lose.

"Sllluuuurrrrrrppppp" - that's the sound of the Foxtel Money Hoover sucking more money from its customers ... sounds like a gimmick to me ... same programs in HD for more $$$. Be interesting to see if there's less repeats, more original stuff (LIKE NBA GAMES!!!)

Back
Top Bottom