Watching NBA Playoffs.

What I am hoping happens next season, is that NBA LP is expanded outside of the US. I would be more than happy to spend a few hundred dollars to get an "official" live stream of the games, or an archived game. Much better than the illegal and/or poor quality ways to get streams now.

If any has to say in a PM as they are not allowed to post here then I would love to know how they watch it online.

Did anyone get the 'NBA All Access' email from NBA.com a few weeks back?

Unless I read it wrong, all games both archived, new and live will be available next season, for all, for free.

I hope that's true :thumbsup:

Yeah PayTV ,what a joke this is, just a game on saturday and one sunday, and they have been cutting half the 3rd quarters out of the prime time replays also!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Hoping they start showing every game of the CF cause I'm sick of watching the avg internet feeds

Disappointed at the NBA coverage we're getting at Oz. Can't believe back at home we had a dedicated NBA channel on cable playing 24/7 and these included WNBA, NBL and Euroleagues. Oh well, hopefully we can catch up soon.

its not very hard to find the programs that stream live sports coverage, and not hard to find sites that have links to the sports channels. i worked it out and im as computer illiterate as they come.

google is your friend.

Yeah PayTV ,what a joke this is, just a game on saturday and one sunday, and they have been cutting half the 3rd quarters out of the prime time replays also!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Hoping they start showing every game of the CF cause I'm sick of watching the avg internet feeds

Eastern Conference Finals is all you'll be seeing unfortunately... :(

Through Aus Pay TV anyway.

I have looked on the ESPN program guide and ESPN Oz are scheduled to show all of the Eastern Conference Final Games and NONE of the West :eek::(:cry:

As a spurs fan, this shatters me.

ESPN has just announced that they will be showing all of both the Western and Eastern Conference Finals!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

ESPN has just announced that they will be showing all of both the Western and Eastern Conference Finals!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

That's sweet news:)......now i can at least watch some games at work rather than take the sickie.

Totally agree guys. The amount of playoff games austar/Foxtel show is BS!!! Someone has gotta get a partition going or something. I am a relativly new customer to austar and am subscribed solely for the nba. By the sounds of it it is getting worse year by year soon we're gunna get nothin and get overun by frickin baseball and strongman crap that seems to get repeated instead of showing the other leg of the nba friday double header. Well thats my 2 bob. IM PISSED!!

Totally agree guys. The amount of playoff games austar/Foxtel show is BS!!! Someone has gotta get a partition going or something. I am a relativly new customer to austar and am subscribed solely for the nba. By the sounds of it it is getting worse year by year soon we're gunna get nothin and get overun by frickin baseball and strongman crap that seems to get repeated instead of showing the other leg of the nba friday double header. Well thats my 2 bob. IM PISSED!!

I'd imagine there'd be about 2 or 3 'strongman' fans in Australia alone that would disagree with you on that one ;)

You hit the nail on the head though, we had it so good a few years back and now the coverage seems to be less and less each season. Wise move by EPSN Aus to show the complete conference finals, that's one way to keep the customers happy for now...

On another note, even if we're only getting 2 games a week for now, saturdays double header should be a good one. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom