Watching NBA games on smart TV

exzibit3

Old school baby!
Real Name
exzibit3
Does anyone know of ways to watch NBA games in HD on smart TV? Besides Foxtel, but through a legitimate source. There isn't a NBA game time app for Samsung TVs and screen mirroring reduces the quality a bit and slightly buggy.

If your pc is close enough, run an hdmi cable and use your tv as the screen. NBA League pass + bluetooth keyboard and your set :thumbsup:

If your pc is close enough, run an hdmi cable and use your tv as the screen. NBA League pass + bluetooth keyboard and your set :thumbsup:

That's what I do.

Laptop to TV via HDMI Cable. Only problem is my laptop probably does not have the best Video Processor or CPU so it can slow down and sometimes isn't smooth. I am contemplating getting a proper high powered desktop, then will run smoothly.

Ersk

I watch on the app on my Xbox One. Pretty sure can watch on Xbox 360 too the same way. 360's are pretty cheap to pick up these days if you don't have one.

No Smart TV so I use the Chromecast and just press the cast button at the top of the game I want to watch and it casts the game from my phone onto the TV. Just use the NBA app and it should work a treat. The app also has a video archive so you can watch old games, dunk contests, All Star Games, docos etc.

No Smart TV so I use the Chromecast and just press the cast button at the top of the game I want to watch and it casts the game from my phone onto the TV. Just use the NBA app and it should work a treat. The app also has a video archive so you can watch old games, dunk contests, All Star Games, docos etc.

Yeah, casting ie screen mirroring is what I thought you were referring to.

Anyone having issues with their leauge pass on their apple tv, everything works but on the live tv nba bit it is now coming up with no connection, please check back again later message, all the other bits work, can still watch the games live, and the nba archives still work, so no fault on my end,

Back
Top Bottom