Watch out scammer on ebay who buys basketball cards...dodgy address every one should read

will_1079

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
Hi all, a eBay buyer who signed for an item back in December which I had long forgotten about....decides in March to lodge a dispute with PayPal...

Please watch out, he has on his account that he's based in Asia but the address is in Portland, Oregon..

User name: Zxcvb266905

Watch out for this one, he knows loopholes, I wasn't aware how easy it was to be a fraudster with PayPal....out of interest , even though I proved the item was signed for, I responded a day late to PayPal and they paid the fraudster with no evidence provided, unbelievably his dispute reason he provided "I looked for the item and couldn't find it in my stuff"....lol.....yep it's that easy to commit fraud with PayPal and they fully support fraudsters.....now it's going through a complaint process which is painful.

Beware of PayPal as they don't care about seller's at all....watch out.

***If you google 18432 NE Sandy Blvd IPSR you will see this is a dodgy freight forwarding company and has many scams associated with this address...this is not just one person it's a well known and longstanding scam.

Last edited:
Hi Ben (@will_1079) , sorry to hear about your situation - would you mind PM'ing me the name and address of the person who scammed you?

I just sold a low-end card to someone who fits the profile - based in Asia but the address is in Portland, Oregon.

He does have over 2000 feedback though, but that doesn't prevent someone shady from taking advantage of Paypal's refunds policy.

Thanks
Glenn

Still could be the same guy, who knows...might be all part of th scam...would make sense to have multiple accounts. Good luck...I have personally stopped sending any overseas items right now...

I sent one to a Korean address last year (over 100,000 positive eBay feedback), google search for the name was connected to the mentioned address.

eBay didn't care and still decided the case in his favor.

Did you see my update? Is your address that you sent to Sandy Blvd?

The address is 13822 NE Airport Way - a quick google search shows a "Mercer Distribution", a freight forwarding company.

Could go either way here - looking around the eBay community feedback, freight forwarding companies are widely used legitimately but also used by scammers.

Problem is there is no way of telling about charge-backs from looking at feedback. No doubt it needs to be something which is looked at, but no chance that actually happens.

Back
Top Bottom