Wassup its the JZA!

JZA

the ginger ninja
Real Name
Jeremy
eBay User
jeremy1439
hey fellow collectors,

my name is jeremy, but everyone calls me jezza, so i just shortened it like the Wu tang guys RZA and GZA...geddit?

anyway, ive been a huge bball fan and player since i was bout 12. i became a mad Phoenix fan during the 92/93 season, and thus Barkley is my fave player. i started colecting then as well. i was a hardcore collector for about 3 years before things like cars and girls beckoned. Over the years ive bought a few packs here, an occaisonal box there, til recently ive started buying some older cheaper boxes on ebay and getting back into it again.

I must have the worst luck of any collector i know, of the hundreds of packets ive opened my best cards only worth about 40-50bv. still love bball and collecting cards though.

anyway thats enough bout me. see ya in the forums!

Counting the seconds til Amare hits the court again,

JZA.

hey jza
welcome to the forum , ah another sir charles collector, think your the second to sign up to the forum today, anyway welcome and hope you have fun here :D

G'day mate.

Welcome to the boards, just like most on here started, stopped, and started again.

I'm sure you will find what you are lookin for here.

Welcome, yet another Barkley Collector. Well, some of us do do pretty well breaking boxes and some don't...but don't worry, the day to pulling a big card will be soon....just like rukas, he's was monday. Anyway, have fun here.

Yayhey. Another South Ozzie. We may just overtake Perth for the number of collectors.

Besides ebay, you been buying stuff from Sports Card World in Rundle Mall???

Yep but ill never again deal with SCW after i paid $175 for a box of 05/06 hardcourt, the next day i see a couple go on ebay for about $100, i was pissed.

Yeah, it is a pity with SCW prices, but the staff have always been helpful to me. Problem is that they deal with someone intestate to import boxes, and then add their markup on the markup they're charged.

Back
Top Bottom