Warriors Pick Ups Today

GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
got a few signed cards at the game today. if you want to take a look they have been uploaded to the link in my signature.

was a great day, aside from the wind, and good to have a chat with rekless again

Yeah mate was bloody windy. Spewing about missing Inu. Hopefully with 2 tries and 5 goals he's back on 1st grade for the Panthers game.

Cooper was more interested in picking flowers than anything today. Made a bloody great mess in the car too.

Nice collection so far dude. Are you using Sharpies. The pen your using looks as though it holds the signature ok

You guys are lucky down there. A game or 3 every weekend. I would never be at home if I lived in Sydney.

Nice collection so far dude. Are you using Sharpies. The pen your using looks as though it holds the signature ok

You guys are lucky down there. A game or 3 every weekend. I would never be at home if I lived in Sydney.

i bought a box of 10 of those lumocolour's you have online, there are quite good but i noticed not as thick as yours, the more i use them, the more they are becoming thicker though

well done aron, sets coming along nicely

cheers mate, i will update again today after the manly game.

i bought a box of 10 of those lumocolour's you have online, there are quite good but i noticed not as thick as yours, the more i use them, the more they are becoming thicker though

cheers mate, i will update again today after the manly game.

well done mate Girds i use a barrel sharpie fatter then the normal fine point

The Lumocolor make a very crisp signature when new. It takes one or two autograph sessions before they start to thicken up but watch they don't get to thick.

Back
Top Bottom