Warning - Do not deal with "NicNat2012"

the_all*cards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Glenn
Hello all,

Just wanted to warn against all members dealing with @NicNat2012.

Update 29/10:

Thankfully, Dylan has made contact with me now and hopefully will make contact with other members in rectifying the situation and providing a refund in due course.

Just a young man who made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes and when rectified, deserves a second chance.

Regards
Glenn

Last edited:
A little lesson here in the site rules guys. If the seller has less than 10 positive feedbacks then they have to send cards first, once you receive them then you make payment. That is to protect honest members against this type of thing. Just keep that in mind for next time.

Update 29/10:

Thankfully, Dylan has made contact with me now and hopefully will make contact with other members in rectifying the situation and providing a refund in due course.

Just a young man who made a mistake and when all rectified, deserves a second chance.

Update 29/10:

Just a young man who made a mistake and when all rectified, deserves a second chance.

Keep us updated with how it all goes. But great news.

Back
Top Bottom